Home Precious Metals
Options

APMEX selling 1 Oz eagles near spot with ebay bucks

1375.00 random year 1 oz gold eagle quadruple ebay bucks brings it to 1275.00 and my amex saves another 1%!

Item number on ebay 121270952997
BST Transactions;
Seller- thebigeng; morgansforever; bolivarshagnasty
Buyer-nibanny; derryb; zubie; smittys; konsole; tootawl; socalbigmark; fullcameo; coinkid855

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    They have them listed in the errors category.

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alas, many don't get the coveted quadruple eBay Bucks. image
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these are graded MS69s, so with the $100 ebay bucks you are basically getting the coin at spot plus the grading fee. Not bad at all. Only 14 coins left unless they add more.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Really good deal when you include the quad bucks
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Alas, many don't get the coveted quadruple eBay Bucks. image >>

All I get are eBay bucks with an F!
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe putting them in the errors category gets them around the bullion exclusion for the ebay bucks? Unfortunately my ebay quadruple bucks email was for Feb 6th...didn't notice these then. Oh well.

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭
    I never seem to get these promotion image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    Apmex finally got smart listing them in error ( anyplace works other that bullion) it is to their benefit if their buyers get an eBay Buck rebate when buying their product. You gonna buy Apmex with rebate or MCM with no rebate? Both are normally priced within cents of each other. Buyers will have no problem finding Apmex products their items usually have watches in the 100's.