Options

January - 2014 - Totals

Cents-----------131
Nickels-----------35
Dimes------------47
Quarters---------59

Total Face Value---$22.51

1 Sterling silver ring

My face value finds for January was for 5 trips and was more than any one month for 2013. My detector is now in the basement without batteries because of the cold and 10 inches of snow. My neighbor is a grave digger and he said the frost is between 5 & 12 inches down. The Groundhog was right. I guess the groundhog isn't a fan of global warmingimage

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a good January PPC..... but I think you are right... done for a couple of months now... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭✭
    wow, what a month PPC! especially a Januray.

I think I found a quarter at a convenience store in Jan, so might as well enter that into Jan totals
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep a cup just for eyeball finds. It's amazing what that adds up to in a year.
  • Options
    I agree.... eyeball finds, especially in supermarket or mall parking lots, do accumulate. I found a dollar bill last week, but almost always find cents. I believe, although I never tried it, that if I spent a day, prowling the various parking lots, I could accumulate as much change as a good day MD'ing..... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walk a major Mall parking lot in the morning before it opens. Walk at an angle into the sun where the coins show up. You will find jewelry too.
  • Options
    I believe I will try that..... well, when the weather warms up....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I keep a cup just for eyeball finds. It's amazing what that adds up to in a year. >>

i do the same. coffee money for me image