Home Sports Talk

A recap of Sunday

1985 picked Denver over Seattle. But, he also picked SF over Seattle, so technically he didn't pick Seattle to even lose the SB. Make sense?

Cnote picked Seattle over NE. Instead, it was Seattle over Denver. Surely, that makes no sense.

Yet, somehow, 1985 is right, and all others (me) are wrong. Now, that makes total sense.

Comments

• 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    December 4th I picked Seattle and Denver for the Super Bowl and you chose NE. God you're a dumb one.
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    No, you're the dumb one. I had the sense to pick the winner. Not only did you not do that, you picked the winner to lose the the NFC championship game AFTER you picked the eventual winner to LOSE the Super Bowl.

Much like a politician, you stumble all over your words and opinions.
  • 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    You had a 50/50 chance as you knew the participants. Back in the beginning of December you FAILED at choosing who would participate, I got them right.

I understand this is a difficult concept to grasp as you're obviously lacking, but try harder!

Oh, and way to trash a simple hof congratulatory thread. Classy like your hero Sherman.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    BECAUSE HE FLIP FLOPS AND DOESN'T GIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER, YOU SEE.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares? Geez
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    Jesus. Take it to PMs.
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i picked my nose.
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>BECAUSE HE FLIP FLOPS AND DOESN'T GIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER, YOU SEE. >>

I wonder what Bradford was up to during the big game.
  • braddickbraddick Posts: 22,995 ✭✭✭✭✭

peacockcoins