Home Sports Talk
Options

Is Kaepernick delusional or just plains stupid?

Kaepernick waits for a week and half before he drums up some "great" comebacks regarding Richard Sherman. Of all the nonsense he spewed, the one about Sherman being intimidated by the 49ers receivers was the funniest. Like him or not, Sherman does not come across as the type of player who is intimidated by anyone. Thats not to say that he won't get burnt or that playing Calvin or Julio or Andre wont really get his attention, but seriously Crabtree, Boldin and Davis. That is a good receiving corp, not a great one. Boldin can still make a big catch, but his absurd lack of any speed allows him to be blanketed rather easily. Davis is the best of the bunch. But, if you look at some of the highlights/lowlights of Davis versus the Seattle secondary, not a lot of intimidation there. And lastly, Crabtree maybe Colin's go to guy, but that is more by default than anything. He is a slightly above average receiver with good hands and size but not too much speed. He would be a #2 receiver on half or more of the teams in the NFL and a #3 on teams like the Broncos, Bears, Falcons, Packers and a few others.

So, in summary, quit your whining. You had your chance to shut Sherman up and choked (insert Sherman's choke gesture) image

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit if anyone knows anything about choking, it has to be a Cowboys fan! Thanks for the insight.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

<< <i>I have to admit if anyone knows anything about choking, it has to be a Cowboys fan! Thanks for the insight. >>

BWHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    Definitely experienced my share of choking moments. Thankfully Romo is intelligent enough to not come out afterwards and talk about how one of the best corners in the league is intimidated after he just got stopped by him.

You're welcome for the insight. If you ever need to know anything else, just pm me.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    May not want to call "Is Kaepernick delusional or just plains stupid" in your title....."Plains stupid" may not give you much foundation to call out Kaepernick. I'm not trying to start a war Lightning, just having a little fun.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    kaep was interviewed and he shared his views. I did agree with him in saying that if Sherman needed to pump himself up with his postgame tirade then so be it.
  • Options
    "Plains stupid" may not give you much foundation to call out Kaepernick.

Very true. Usually, I check stuff over to avoid that image

I was fine with most of what he said, but it was ridiculous to think Sherman or any other corner for that matter, would be intimidated by the 49ers receivers. They have a great running game between Kaep and Gore and an all world defense to intimidate people, but not lethal receivers.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's just bitter because SF lost to a better team ... same as poor 1985FlipFlop (lost paper route $). Love it!

Hope Kaepernick enjoys watching XLVIII from his couch.

Dave

PS GO SEAHAWKS!
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Stupid or delusional are not the only possibilities.
  • Options
    He didn't sound bitter to me.

You'd think guys like Daveb and cnote could show a little class in seeing their team hasn't won a title yet, but I guess they're taking their classlessness cues from their adderall addicted team.
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, somehow I doubt Sherman was intimidated. So intimidated that Kaep only threw at his guy twice the entire game - and got no completions? Yeah, I'm sure Sherman was just quaking in his cleats, LOL.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>He didn't sound bitter to me.

You'd think guys like Daveb and cnote could show a little class in seeing their team hasn't won a title yet, but I guess they're taking their classlessness cues from their adderall addicted team. >>

Says the guy that flip flops his picks, but refuses to acknowledge it.

And, funny how now me and Dave are somehow classless. This is a new development to me.
  • Options
    I don't think it matters what anyone of us thinks or says. we are all armchairs..........and anyone in the nfl would kick all our a$$es. none of us could perform in the nfl at the level kap or Sherman do. they will both be in the nfl along time, and both be successful, while the rest of sit back and eat peanuts. just saying.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>He didn't sound bitter to me.

You'd think guys like Daveb and cnote could show a little class in seeing their team hasn't won a title yet, but I guess they're taking their classlessness cues from their adderall addicted team. >>

Says the guy that flip flops his picks, but refuses to acknowledge it.
    >>

Says the guy who picked New England but refuses to admit it, hilarious!

• Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Um. Where did I not acknowledge it, nitwit? I picked NE at the beginning of the playoffs, big whoop.

You, however, picked Seattle to lose to SF. Somehow, though, your pick for the Super Bowl is removed from your own taunting, complaining, and whining?
  • Options
    December 4th I picked den/sea for the Super Bowl.

Before the playoffs began you picked sea/ne.

Class dismissed.
  • Options

<< <i>December 4th I picked den/sea for the Super Bowl.

Class dismissed. >>

What a bold prediction you made!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>December 4th I picked den/sea for the Super Bowl.

Class dismissed. >>

What a bold prediction you made! >>

its the first time since 2005 the two number one seeds made it to the super bowl.
  • Options

its the first time since 2005 the two number one seeds made it to the super bowl. >>

Your point eludes me. Of course, that could be on me.
  • Options
    I wonder if the Seahawks are still intimidated by the mighty 49er's receivers?image