Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1952 Topps Grades and Scans in from SGC

Just figured I would share. I had a bunch of 1952 Topps raw sitting around and took advantage of the SGC $5 special. I knew the Holmes was trimmed and the Podsedel had an erasure mark on the left but slabbed any way. I thought each of the black backs and Mahoney would grade higher - especially the Runnels which looks quite crisp. I thought the 10 on poor Dave Koslo was a touch harsh. But these are for my personal set so I can live with it. So it goes.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    They present very well for the grades. Didn't care for the set when I was younger, but over the past three years it's become one of my favorite.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>They present very well for the grades. Didn't care for the set when I was younger, but over the past three years it's become one of my favorite. >>

Wow Doug didnt know u considered younger to be mid 20's..

Love the look of those in the sgc slabs!
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
  • Options
    Does sgc grade faster than psa? just wondering.
  • Options
    jrbolesjrboles Posts: 566 ✭✭
    They were fairly spot on. The order was logged on December 18 and shipped January 24. With the holidays, I think they just did meet their 20 day turnaround time.
  • Options
    thanks for the help. your cards are well centered, not always the case with 52s.