Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1966 - 1967 - 1968 Topps Baseball Partial / Starter Sets (400+ each) Mid-Grade Raw

Time to move projects I'm not going to finish. I started these sets raw using mid-grade (would be PSA 3-6 type cards) with emphasis on NO CREASES and GOOD CENTERING when possible. This is not a lot for you if you are a sharp corner freak. I wanted good looking cards that I wouldn't be afraid to handle, so keep this in mind. Of course each lot has a couple of clunkers but only because no better example was available at the time. If you are looking to build a mid-grade raw set in these years this gives you a big start on having to chase down most of the common cards.

Asking $400 per lot delivered but very open to any offers, especially involving all three lots in one sale.

1966 Topps - I counted 458 different including HOF Banks, Aparicio, Alston, Schoendienst, Morgan, Mathews, Santo and Bunning. No high numbers, highest number card is #522.

1967 Topps (472 different) including HOF Cepeda, Santo, Mantle CL, D Williams, Mathews, Mays CL, Alston, B Williams, Wilhelm, Mazeroski, Schonedienst, Clemente CL (marked). No high numbers.

1968 Topps (426 different) including HOF D Williams, Morgan, Cepeda, Bunning, Santo, Schoendienst, Mazeroski.

Check the picture for representative conditions. Took a random card from each lot.