Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Absolutely stunned by this board! I had chills when I read the note to my wife. Thank You!

I will share the whole story.

I go to the mailbox because I have been waiting for a package that meant something to me. When I open the mailbox I see my package has arrived. However, another box is in there as well so I am a little confused and actually concerned/confused because I can't remember what I bought.

Well, I bust the first package and there is something I have wanted to add to my personal collection for a long time. A Pat Morita (Mr. Miyagi) autograph direct from his wife. It is from my favorite scene in all three movies. I have coached youth basketball for sixteen years and my first "coaching" role model was this character in "The Karate Kid".

imageimage

Well then I bust open the mystery Priority Mail box and see this note and box......................................................................................

imageimage

I was just stunned and went into my wife and explained what just happened and she was just as stunned.

The feeling of opening this and realizing somebody from the boards cared that much was the real gift. Well, that and the actual note. The words can not express how appreciative I am.

The 1985 Fleer set was the first set I built. I was eight years old and remember it like it was yesterday.

Just a great day! Thank You and how did you get my mailing address?
** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **

Comments