Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Adding cards to VCP wantlist

I haven't done this in a while, but I recently tried to add a card to my VCP wantlist. I don't seem to be able to get to the next screen after I click on "ADDCARD TO MY WANT LIST" -- is this my browser's issue (e.g. firewall, popup blocker) or is the link not working? I've tried multiple browsers on several computers with the same result. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Comments

• That is interesting? Are you still having issues? I just used Chrome and added some cards
    with no issues at all.
  • radmanradman Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Bobby,
    Thank you for the reply. Must be my firewall/security settings/pop-up blocker then? I'll explore further......
    Chrome, IE11, and other browsers aren't working for me on 3 computers, but they're set up similarly. I'll keep trying.
    Still doesn't work on Safari on OS1, which is fundamentally different; however, I'm on the same network, so maybe being blocked at another level? The adjacent link for "ADDCARD TO MY COLLECTION" works with no problem.

Bobby, are you sure you aren't on the company intranet or other shorter path? I'll check from another network when I have the chance....
    Thanks again!
  • Are you setting the tabs or does that screen not even pop up for you? I live in Hawaii
    so tomorrow at a decent hour give me a call and I can help you through it on the
    phone.

Click on contact us on the VCP site and I will give you my number.

Bobby,
    Thanks for the replies and offer. This must be an issue on my end. I will continue to work on it; if I cannot resolve it, I will contact you as you have so generously offered.