Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: High Grade Buffs, Large Cents, Commems, Type

Paypal Preferred, I cover fee. Prices include shipping. Disagree on price? Send me an offer! Full 14day return policy. All coins are also listed on my eBay (user: knightlynumismatics), but the prices here are much better.

1913 S Type 1 Buffalo Nickel
PCGS MS66
OGH ~ CAC

Satiny luster with cool blue surfaces and golden toning on the rims. Click here for a HD youtube video of this coin. I feel this coin is undergraded...
$2400
imageimage

1907 Barber Half Dollar
ANACS AU50
Old White Holder

Superb luster and gorgeous gold and dark blue-grey surfaces.
$350
imageimage

1851 Braided Hair Large Cent
PCGS MS65 BN
OGH ~ CAC

Rich luster on obverse and reverse, mark free even with a loupe. Surfaces are chocolate with generous amounts of red on the devices on both obverse and reverse. The coin has gorgeous purple and green toning under light. Click here for a HD youtube video of this coin. I truly believe this coin is a 65+/66 by todays standards.
$1400
imageimage

1829 Capped Bust Half Dime
PCGS AU55
Secure Plus

Great original orange, green and red toning over light gold surfaces on the obverse and russet toning on the reverse. This coin is sharply struck with just light wear. Nice original luster remains under the toning.
$395
imageimage

1922 No D Lincoln Cent
PCGS VF35
OGH

$695
imageimage

1936 S Buffalo Nickel
PCGS MS67
Top Pop

Silky luster on original surfaces with a few traces of light gold toning on the rim.
$1250
imageimage

1879 S Morgan
PCGS MS64+

$100
imageimage

1953 Proof Washington Quarter
Re-Engraved Tail Feathers FS-901
PCGS PR64

$650
A virtually white coin except for a small patch of dark blue toning on the right obverse field. 1 of 16 certified by PCGS. This variety used to sell for $3,000+ in 64!!
imageimage

1868 Seated Liberty Half Dime
PCGS MS64 CAC

$1300
Both obverse and reverse are toned in gorgeous shades of blue-green, with light pinks and purples towards the centers. The fields are semi proof like under the toning, more so on the obverse than the reverse, and are virtually mark free. The coin pops with splendid color when tilted under light.
imageimage

1936 York County Maine Commemorative Half Dollar
PCGS MS65
CAC

Great luster and golden toning.
$240
imageimage

1817 Coronet Large Cent
NGC MS65
Old Fatty ~ CAC

Great luster and beautiful rainbow toning on chocolate brown surfaces.
$old
imageimage

1892 Barber Dime
PCGS MS62
OGH

Great luster and color! The surfaces are extremely original and proof like under the toning. This coin is a MS 64+ that was knocked down to a MS 62 because of a small, toned over light staple scratch in the right obverse field.
$HOLD
imageimage

1920 Maine Commemorative Half Dollar
PCGS MS64
CAC~Rattler

Great luster and light rim toning.
$Sold
imageimage

References:
Sold To: Milkcoin, Mkman123, 1Tommy, Bigjpst, whatsup, ajia, gambinodtx, harry779, maprince230, praedator, preturb, SlangNRox, derryb, commoncents05, ankurJ, terburn88, ponyexpress8, MFH, CoinRaritiesOnline, Greencopper, Golden, jdimmick, Sonorandesertrat, kklambo, DanielBoone, drewsef, ponderit, coinhoarder, LukeMarshall, mustanggt, meltdown, lkeigwin, Broadstruck, morgansforever, bestclser1, scrapman1077, patches, BigJohnD, coinkid855, Musky1011, okiedude, Bob13, 123cents, GaryB, acloco, collectorcoins, savoyspecial

Bought From: illini420, OriginalDan, Seattleslammer, fishteeth, grote15, Lindedad, pursuitofliberty, preturb, Kove, commoncents05, Eagleguy, ankurJ, ponyexpress8, MFH, NoLawyer, Hintonator, bgman, 123cents, Walkerguy21D, Flatwoods, rwyarmch,

Traded: Jaypem, Broadstruck, noow

Comments