Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Fleer Basketball Sets Sold

I don't collect these any longer and need to get rid of stuff around the house...so here goes:

I have one album with three near-complete sets: 86-87, 87-88, and 88-89 Fleer Basketball with stickers. Cards are stored in 9-pocket Ultra Pro pages. Missing are Jordan cards from each set (though the 87 AND the 88 stickers are in there...just not the 86 sticker) and other "super star" cards that had some significant value back in the day. The 86 set includes Drexler, Magic, Mullin, Olajuwon...does not include Barkley, Jordan, Ewing, Malone, Wilkins, or the checklist.

Every card in here is nice. Cards were pulled from packs or carefully selected from "commons boxes" back in the day (assembled from 87-92).

If you are looking to build sets, nearly all of the work is done for you here.

I think at SOLD shipped, it's a good value. I guarantee I put WAY more into this collection twenty something years ago (remember how expensive those packs of 86-87 Fleer were?). If you collect, it's a great start. If you sell and have the patience to photo, describe, etc on ebay, I think you make out well

I do not wish to break these three sets up to sell them one set at a time or to piecemeal out the cards one by one. Need this gone soon.

payment via paypal gift, regular paypal plus 3%, or check if we have done business before (on the coin forum most likely)

Comments