Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Cheap Thick Toploaders

I've been picking up a few thicker modern patch-type cards. I collect mostly hockey--so think like Cup or Dominion.

I need to buy some more thick toploaders. Does anyone have a good hook-up to get them really cheap? Any place to buy better than the others.

As always, thank you to the board for your collective wisdom!!

Comments

• hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully posting this doesn't get me in trouble. image Good product, pricing, service as far as I'm concerned image

jerseycoast
  • MrNearMintMrNearMint Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Hopefully posting this doesn't get me in trouble. image Good product, pricing, service as far as I'm concerned image

jerseycoast >>

Why would it get you in trouble? Nothing wrong with it.
  • Dream Police card holders ? The guy selling concert tickets from Jeff Spicole's movie sold card holder's too ?
  • StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Dream Police card holders ? The guy selling concert tickets from Jeff Spicole's movie sold card holder's too ? >>

That what I was thinking when I saw the title!! image
  • giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭✭
    You might try cardboardgold.com the postage is free

Text
  • zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Dream Police card holders ? The guy selling concert tickets from Jeff Spicole's movie sold card holder's too ? >>

That what I was thinking when I saw the title!! image >>

Every time I've clicked on the site and noticed the thread title, I see Cheap Trick. This was about the 15th time since it was created. Can't seem to get it in my head that this thread is not about Cheap Trick

But now it is so here are my Cheap Trick autographs

Rick Nielsen signed the DVD twice cause he didn't like my silver pen (and neither did I)