Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Updated: Canada BU PL Rolls Mid-1960's Cents & Nickels: Bulk Lots

(1927 Palestine 5 Mil SOLD / Images moved to post below.)

Determining value on the rolls has been problematic. Ebay appears to be a poor guide for such things, I would add.

I apologize for the inconvenience and/or confusion the delay caused!

Having now just purchased a mini-hoard of US small denom circ coins, I can't offer smaller lots than listed below.

(I've got to get the US sorted and sold to quickly recover funds.)

Will add pics of the wrapped rolls, not too far down the road, unless sold soon.

AVAILABLE NOW:

LOT: Group of 70, all 1964 date, OBW Rolls from the Bank of Montreal / Granville St, Vancouver BC Branch. 'Mustard yellow' wrappers, with "50c COPPERS" on roll.

Mostly PL coins, (but many one-sided,) based on the sample rolls I opened, but also a few fingerprinted coins in each roll that I checked.

$100 for the lot, including Priority Insured Mail shipping by Flat Rate box. ("Included" to US addresses. If shipping is to Canada, you'll need to add whatever additional amount is needed, beyond the amount to ship to US addresses,) to cover the *actual* Post cost. The international weight restriction may be a problem on the F/Rate)

Several other 1960's & 1970's dated Cent rolls I'll post as one lot, ASAP: (It will include one or more roll each, of these dates and more,1958 (1) 1960 thru 1964, 1967, tubed 1968, and many 1970's rolls) Several of these are OBW

Nickels:

1964, 1965, 1966 All in old 'Tomken' tubes. Most of the coins are PL, many with notable cameo contrast, but some are one-sided, etc. Typical early-year bag, I assume.

30 Rolls for $100.00 including Priority Insured Mail shipping by Flat Rate box. ("Included" to US addresses. If shipping is to Canada, you'll need to add whatever additional amount is needed to cover the actual Post cost. The international weight restriction may be a problem on the F/Rate)

Over 100 Rolls of 1966, 30 rolls of 1964, and several 1965's (going from memory, will get more info and update.}

More Roll Info 'ASAP'.

I remember when!

Comments

• Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    Sure you won't send to Australia? I'd buy it if you would. I buy from the US (and members here) all the time.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    I sold coins to Mark (mnemtsas2) without a problem. I shipped before I was paid and didn't lose any sleep.
  • Options
    Actually I don't know (I just rip open the packages in feverish excitement). I'll ask a couple of them and let you know.
    Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've sold to Mark also. A pleasure to deal with. For the more valuable items I used Registered Mail. For less valuable items I used Regular Mail. I've sent many coins to Australia and have never had one "lost". But you must decide for yourself whether to send there or not.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Thanks for your votes of confidence folks image Here's the response from someone I've bought from many times on this forum.

"Usually registered which costs about $23 I believe. For low value items (<$100) I ship first class which costs about $9."
  • Options
    Thanks for taking the chance and branching out!