Home Sports Talk

Heard something funny today

I believe his name is Big Al, part of a sports radio show in Denver, claiming he thinks a healthy Denver secondary is superior to what Seattle will be marching out there. Any thoughts on what medication Big Al (if that's his name) may be on to cause this lapse in judgement?

This was on their show yesterday I believe. Also, his co-host, I can't recall his name, compared Russell Wilson to Tim Tebow.

Comments

• 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    So you're shocked a Denver sports talk show had a skewed view of their football team? Are you that sheltered? Or that naive?
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I believe his name is Big Al, part of a sports radio show in Denver, claiming he thinks a healthy Denver secondary is superior to what Seattle will be marching out there. Any thoughts on what medication Big Al (if that's his name) may be on to cause this lapse in judgement?

This was on their show yesterday I believe. Also, his co-host, I can't recall his name, compared Russell Wilson to Tim Tebow. >>

That is funny on both counts. Fortunately for Denver, Wilson is not a great thrower.
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>So you're shocked a Denver sports talk show had a skewed view of their football team? Are you that sheltered? Or that naive? >>

Did I say shocked? Perhaps you should re-read the post before tossing around insulting comments, but I know that's all you know. I can't believe the hammer hasn't been dropped on your IP address yet.

And, saying Wilson is not a good thrower is comical.
  • 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>So you're shocked a Denver sports talk show had a skewed view of their football team? Are you that sheltered? Or that naive? >>

Did I say shocked? Perhaps you should re-read the post before tossing around insulting comments, but I know that's all you know. I can't believe the hammer hasn't been dropped on your IP address yet.

And, saying Wilson is not a good thrower is comical. >>

You implied he was on drugs...which suggests you either honestly believe a radio station personality went on the air under the influence or you were honestly taken aback by his statements.

And I wasn't insulting you, I was asking a question mch like you posed your own.
  • Don't we have a baby due sometime soon 1985FlavorFlav ? Hope it's a racist baby.
  • 1985fan's having a baby ?

Aren't there supposed to be laws prohibiting that ?
    I'm no so sure racist loons have a legal right to have children, but I'll double check that.

1985fan doesn't care what kind of secondary Denver has, because according to him, his rich white boy is going
    to make that thug pay dearly come super bowl.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

And, saying Wilson is not a good thrower is comical. >>

His QB rating is middle of the pack. I am sure, though, that you know far more about the NFL than I do.
  • lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    Yes, that is a funny/ridiculous comment to make regarding Denver's secondary vs. Seattle's. Obviously he was looking for the shock value. He could have made an argument for almost every other component (D line, O line, obviously QB and Receivers and even Denver's running game has been good lately). But there is not a secondary now, or maybe ever that threw 4 better players out there than Seattle. Before someone brings up Pittsburgh's (late 70's) or Oakland's (70 - 80's), just remember how much more those DB's could get away with. If this Seattle team could play under those rules, you would see the cart coming out on every play scraping another receiver off the field.
  • Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Al is on crack. Sorry to offend any crack smokers on this board.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.