Home Sports Talk
Options

I rename 1985FAN to 1985FlavorFlav seeking picture please.

For the record.

Comments

• Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1985 Fan

• Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    I don't know if I should feel honored my fans here feel the need to create so many threads in my honor, or fear for my safety from the stalking.

But carry on fellas, you obviously have more time on your hands than most folks do.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't know if I should feel honored my fans here feel the need to create so many threads in my honor, or fear for my safety from the stalking.

But carry on fellas, you obviously have more time on your hands than most folks do. >>

LOL so says the guy that stalks anyone who has a different opinion than him.

I said it a long time ago I wont bandwagon jump on you but recently I have seen how so many people have a problem with you, Im not perfect and I can be ignorant at times but you sir seem to be the most argumentitive poster Ive seen since axtell got booted image
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't know if I should feel honored my fans here feel the need to create so many threads in my honor, or fear for my safety from the stalking.

But carry on fellas, you obviously have more time on your hands than most folks do. >>

LOL so says the guy that stalks anyone who has a different opinion than him.

I said it a long time ago I wont bandwagon jump on you but recently I have seen how so many people have a problem with you, Im not perfect and I can be ignorant at times but you sir seem to be the most argumentitive poster Ive seen since axtell got booted image >>

Paul , you are now approaching Prophet status with such a post . Prophet on my friend !!! ---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    The gangs nearly all here..just need a token appearance by stown/galaxy, fitz and glick and this thread will be complete. Keep it going fellas these types of posts sure do add a lot here. Most ironic that the guy starting it was the one complaining about the quality of sports talk going on here.
  • Options
    If an animal simply won't go away - might as well play with it. image
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>If an animal simply won't go away - might as well play with it. image >>

I usually get out a gun and shoot it
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>If an animal simply won't go away - might as well play with it. image >>

I usually get out a gun and shoot it >>

I'm surprised the racist 1985fan hasn't gone Pamela Anderson on you yet for that statement. image
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    1985fan is a good foil for the forum.

• Options
    buntbunt Posts: 625
    scolded. Can't say 'die' here.