Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Sold, thanks!

Offering for sale here a 1982 Topps baseball cello box containing 24 packs. I acquired this box direct from Steve during one of the previous group rips and it is still sealed in its BBCE shrinkwrap. Those of you who have bought cello boxes direct from Steve know he doesn't cherrypick his boxes, so any number of star packs could be inside this box, including one with Ripken on top! If the box doesn't sell here, I will open it to find out, LOL..The box is very clean overall. Its only flaw is two small pieces of cardboard missing from the front of the lid of the box as shown in the scan. $260 dlvd via paypal gift includes insured boxed priority mail shipping with plenty of peanuts. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

PSA 10 1987 Donruss #36 Maddux RC. SOLD

PSA 10 1987 Topps Traded #70T Maddux RC. SOLD

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will confirm that BBCE does not go through these boxes. I got one of these boxes with a pack with Ripken on top. Good luck with the sale.
    James
  • PM770PM770 Posts: 320 ✭✭
    I'll second what jfkheat is saying: I purchased an '84 cello box from BBCE in the summer and it had a cello with Mattingly on top and a cello with Boggs on top. Not to mention a Murray, a Fisk and a couple other stars I can't quite remember. Also bought a '85 cello box that had a Mattingly, Boggs and Sandberg all on top.

There is no way he searches the boxes.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, guys! Box still available! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you missed the 82 Topps cello boxes Steve just listed earlier today, here's your chance to pick one up and at a lower price DLVD! image