Home Sports Talk

Brady's 'spin of the ball' after running in was:

A: OH Yeah ! My bosses still illegally film football practice on all other teams even though no team would go that low.
B. Giselle - That's for you !
C. Well - The Pats are over now after our cheating escapades for another 20 years.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>A: OH Yeah ! My bosses still illegally film football practice on all other teams even though no team would go that low.
    C. Well - The Pats are over now after our cheating escapades for another 20 years. >>

Im going with B.

Ever since he hooked up with Giselle he cant get another SuperBowl ring.
  • 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    Shaking my head and laughing at anyone who thinks Brady marrying a supermodel is why he can't win another super bowl. Lets just ignorantly overlook this team was decimated by injury yet still made it to the championship game.

Next you'll be saying you believe in curses too.
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>A: OH Yeah ! My bosses still illegally film football practice on all other teams even though no team would go that low.
    C. Well - The Pats are over now after our cheating escapades for another 20 years. >>

Im going with B.

Ever since he hooked up with Giselle he cant get another SuperBowl ring. >>

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ever since the team videographer was fired he cant get another SuperBowl ring. >>

Fixed it for ya, paul. image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,359 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Ever since the team videographer was fired he cant get another SuperBowl ring. >>

Fixed it for ya, paul. image >>