Home Precious Metals
Options

Anyone here purchase silver rounds from Westminster Mint

I just placed an order with the Westminster Mint for a Silver Eagle designed round, and a Timber wolf design round. I am wondering if anyone here has gotten any similar rounds, or maybe some of the Morgan or Peace designed rounds?

Comments

• Options
    I have purchased several varieties of their 1 ounces and have been very satisfied. I also bought my timber wolf rounds and the peace dollar rounds are gorgeous. You will be pleased.....

Tom
  • Options
    dcarrdcarr Posts: 8,007 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just placed an order with the Westminster Mint for a Silver Eagle designed round, and a Timber wolf design round. I am wondering if anyone here has gotten any similar rounds, or maybe some of the Morgan or Peace designed rounds? >>

From your wording here it appears that, prior to placing the order, you were aware that these were silver "rounds" and not government-issue coins.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he's referring to the famous unauthorized copy of a coin that doesn't exist - the very rare "dateless" or "dollar-less" Silver Eagle mint error - the one that's so rare that none has ever been documented.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just placed an order with the Westminster Mint for a Silver Eagle designed round, and a Timber wolf design round. I am wondering if anyone here has gotten any similar rounds, or maybe some of the Morgan or Peace designed rounds? >>

Aren't you afraid that you might confuse them with real coins?imageimage

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    Witty sig line currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>image >>

image...image...image
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    OP.. I think you'd better hope that the Defendant's counsel doesn't find this thread. image
    Matt
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No rounds for me.
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,438 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree with others that a statement like this on a public forum could come back to harm your case although I'm not sure how the defendant's lawyer could find this forum or know your forum name to find your posts.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.