Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Wrestling fans/Mae Young

Since unfortunately Mae Young passed away today. She was fun to watch when I used to watch during the attitude era. She sure took some bumps. What are the odds of her having a rookie card from 1939, or whenever she became a pro. I believe it was 1939
.Looking for ANY National Bank notes of Skaneateles, NY

Comments

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a few of these and can't believe that I did not keep a copy..............

1950 - Ace Lavando, Yo Descansando (Cuba) - #63 Mae Young
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    RIP!

Today was a tough day. From the Professor to Rueben Kincaid to now Mae Young.

Sad day.

aconte
  • Options
    Not familiar with her wrestling days, bit she could be hillarious in some of the roles she had the past 15 years or so. I remember one wrestlemania she kept grabbing mean gene and smooching/molesting him.

And I loved the Dudley Boys/Mark Henry fued. One week they threw here through a table. The next week Mark Henry is wheeling Mae around in a wheel chair and neck brace. The Dudley's beat down Mark Henry, wheel Mae out to the ring, and crush her through a table again. All kayfab, but she was a pretty brave and strong lady to be able to do all that.
  • Options
    SumoMenkoManSumoMenkoMan Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    They had a nice tribute on Snackdown tonight. What a great HOFer!
  • Options
    I am going to get this 1950 rookie slabbed............

Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options

First one ever graded.........

4 1 24229041 GOOD 2 1950 Ace Lavando, YO Descansando 63 Mae Young Card