Home Precious Metals

Anyone have an extra empty monster box hanging around that they want to part with?

I am looking for an empty monster box. Please let me know if you have one on the cheap image

Ray

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like it will be a while before I empty any of mine.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    try yeeeebaaayyyyyyyyyyy
    theknowitalltroll;
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    APMEX does image

link
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to empty it, but sales of bullion are slow. The dummying down is working. Now people are looking for plastic.

HE>I

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A sturdy cardboard box will store ASE rolls more compactly. It gets to the point where a green monster box simply takes up too much room. Something to consider, even tho you still should keep the green monster box around should you decide to sell it as a green monster box of ASEs someday.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
    If one has 25 rolls of ASEs, how can it get much more compact than a green monster box?
    theknowitalltroll;
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rolls in a green monster box are not very compact at all. They take up about 3X more volume than necessary.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
    The plastic box is certainly to be preferred for shipping lots of rolls. If you don't plan to handle them much, one can get 5 maybe 6 rolls into a small flat rate priority box for storage purposes..
    theknowitalltroll;
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my experience with more than two tubes of ASEs in a small flat rate box is that the heavy box sure gets beat up (dropped a lot?) during shipment. It's worth the extra couple of dollars to have the peace of mind knowing that three or more tubes are safely tucked away in a medium flat rate box.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan