Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1965 Topps Football Registry Set put to rest

Have retired my 1965 Topps Football Set. Any interest in any of the cards please PM or email me
Thanks
The Sky Pilot

Comments

• Options
    ndwsndws Posts: 132 ✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    Hey guys

I have not ignored any of you (blackie, Jay , joe, ndws etc). When I try to reply to Pm's I get this message:
    MESSAGE FROM WEBPAGE
    ACTIVEDIT MUST BE CONTAINED IN A FORM

to be able to post to this thread I had to write the response then log in to get it to post I,m at a loss

My email is skypiot2k@yahoo.com if you need to contact me until this problem is resolved sorry again

Chuck
    The Sky Pilot

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    What that means is: You need to put up that old avatar before you can communicate with any board members! LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭
    Sent ya an email on those 65's...................make sure to check your spam as well incase it don't populate in your inbox

thanks Rob
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    Sent an email......haven't heard back from ya yet
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    Same here. Email sent, but I'm guessing it was junk foldered?
  • Options
    Umm.... is Chuck there?

Sent two emails and a few PMs
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    Does anybody know how to get in touch with Chuck other than email or maybe an alternate email address? image
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Chuck listed his eMail addy as: skypiot2k@yahoo.com

Do you think it was spelled incorrectly? Maybe it should be skypilot2k@yahoo.com?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Yeah I think it was. I corrected it to the one you listed and sent off a message. Also went to his Psa registry sets to send him an email via that medium. Still nothing back. He may be on vacation or snowed in somewhere .........not sure.
    1964 Topps Football
  • Options
    No luck for me either.