Home Sports Talk
Options

There are no actual sports fans here on this board - Just a small gang of annoyances

Why do I even look here anymore.

Comments

• Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like seeing a car wreck... you can't help yourself.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    Yep. Hoping the top 5 here simply go away for the good of man 'nonloserman' kind. PLEASE ! You suck you ruin things here - get on your own brother love web site - not here anymore please
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hoping the top 5 here simply go away >>

Sucks to be you guys!

galaxy27-21
  • Options
    Got it - gotta love it image
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    Who defines what an "actual sports fan" is?
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>Who defines what an "actual sports fan" is? >>

Apparently, fans of the activity known as NASCAR
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭

Anyone who thinks exactly the same as him with no deviation apparently.
  • Options
    buntbunt Posts: 625
    Reason 1 for this thread directly above.
  • Options

<< <i>Reason 1 for this thread directly above. >>

How exactly are that 'small gang' not real sports fans? I'd love your input as to how you can teach those of us who aren't real sports on how to become real sports fans.
  • Options
    You would need to accept others opinions as their opinions - not just try and dumb people down - your thoughts and views are pretty much opposite of mine - so of course we'll clash. Doing the lame cutdowns back and forth constantly with a few others here just makes this place very annoying to visit. No you're not a sports fan - you use sports as an avenue to try and show others up.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You would need to accept others opinions as their opinions - not just try and dumb people down - your thoughts and views are pretty much opposite of mine - so of course we'll clash. Doing the lame cutdowns back and forth constantly with a few others here just makes this place very annoying to visit. No you're not a sports fan - you use sports as an avenue to try and show others up. >>

Man, not saying Bunt is correct but my opinion of him since reading this post has changed. I no longer think he is a mindless fruitcake, I think he actually has some phsycology schooling and has no other place to use it other than here, sorta feel bad for the guy.
  • Options

Why do you need to even ask this question? It's so obvious bunt does
  • Options

<< <i>You would need to accept others opinions as their opinions - not just try and dumb people down - your thoughts and views are pretty much opposite of mine - so of course we'll clash. Doing the lame cutdowns back and forth constantly with a few others here just makes this place very annoying to visit. No you're not a sports fan - you use sports as an avenue to try and show others up. >>

I don't do 'cutdowns', and if you can't handle real debate then perhaps this isn't the place for you. As far as me not being a real sports fan? You couldn't be more wrong.

You talk about annoying, but who between you and I went through a number of threads recently telling the other to back to my momma's teet? Oh that's right, that was you. How about these other 'hits'?

"1985 reminds me of the bubble boy in that Seinfeld episode more and more - have learned to accept it."

Or this beauty of a thread

" dimeman axtel and 1985 fan are the same person."

You want to talk cutdowns? Here's how you approach this forum:

You see a thread in which I am debating, you see a few people on the opposing side of what I believe, and you pile in with something (a) completely unrelated and/or (b) completely insulting (the teet comment above). You want to talk about making this forum more readable? How about you stop with your nonsensical posts that contribute absolutely NOTHING to the discussion (this thread is another PERFECT example of this).

• Options
    uh oh - being ganged up on image
  • Options
    What's the matter bunt? Showing you your own posts and showing them to be more annoying than anything I have ever posted is unfair? You using being drunk as a pathetic excuse for your behavior is just as egregious as your posts.
  • Options
    I want to have your baby 1985fan
  • Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I want to have your baby 1985fan >>

• Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

Oh, so it's THAT kind of party
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

I knew the pact with the wifey was a facade. You two get a room together and open packs in your undies, don't you???
  • Options
    yes - I don't see a problem with me and him doing that - undies though we wear on our heads during the pack attacks.
  • Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Is this some sort of alt orgy?
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Like Weird Science but replacing the bras with underoos?
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

Be careful , Brian might have a Chris Matthews type tingle up one of his legs , with that kind of thinking.------ Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
  • Options
    gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all are crazy,but funny..anybody know the football score?
    No sports channelimage
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    Den 10- NE 3 ...nearing the end of the first half

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    23-3 Denver. About 12 minutes to go. Looks like Bradys got em right where he wants them.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph