Home Sports Talk
Options

Post your 49er @ Seahawks score!

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a total homer....but....I feel good about the game.

Can't wait to attend: gonna be the loudest ever!

Seattle: 27 SF: 17

Go Hawks!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SF 24 Sea 20.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    San Francisco 24
    The team that is still complaining about the refs with Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl 16.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    SF 27
    Seattle 17

SF is rolling now. Seattle will offer little resistance to the Niners getting back to the super bowl.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Seattle 19
    SF 13
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    seattle 20 sf 17
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Seattle = 27
    San Francisco = 10

• Options
    SEA 20, SF 9

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim
  • Options
    What's the matter Seattle you afraid of Niner fans showing up and making some noise?

Text
  • Options
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Is ticket sale restriction based on state something that's gone on in the past?
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options

<< <i>Is ticket sale restriction based on state something that's gone on in the past? >>

I have no idea. Not sure how many seats would be available in Seattle for non season ticket holders anyways. Back in '05, we were able to get an extra ticket to the championship game for each season ticket we had.
  • Options

<< <i>Is ticket sale restriction based on state something that's gone on in the past? >>

I wonder if the Seahawks have ever heard of StubHub? image
  • Options

<< <i>

I wonder if the Seahawks have ever heard of StubHub? image >>

Probably not. From the owner on down, nobody with that team knows much about anything.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad that no Bronco-Pats tickets will be sold to California addresses.

Got to keep the Invesco Field filled with die hard Bronco fans from the Rocky Mountain region.

I suspect that if the NFC and AFC title games were being hosted in SF and Foxboro, similar limitations on ticket sales would be in place.

I would like to see a Superbowl of Denver v. SF, to give Denver a chance at redemption and payback for the 55-10 drubbing SF put on Denver long ago.
  • Options
    57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭
    I was wrong with my Carolina/49er picks.

So why not two for two?

Hawks 23

Niner's 15
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

I wonder if the Seahawks have ever heard of StubHub? image >>

Probably not. From the owner on down, nobody with that team knows much about anything. >>

Because I wasn't being facetious AT ALL.
  • Options
    Welcome To The Jungle!

Go Hawks!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may go down in the annals of the NFL as one of the most physical games ever. At the beginning of Dec I picked SF to oust Denver in the Super Bowl, thus...

Niners 20
    Hawks 17
  • Options
    Hey Dave,

I hope you do your part and lose your voice!!! And WOW dream matchup in this game I don't think hawks or niners would want to play anyone else.

GO HAWKS!!!!

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    Can the score go negative? image

Just kidding, but this seems like it'll be low-scoring. Game could turn on some big play -- a long return, a key turnover, etc.

I'll say SEA 16, SF 12.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Seattle 23

San Fran 20
  • Options
    San Francisco 31
    Seattle 21
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Quadruple sudden death overtime and SF wins 3-0.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Only 23 hours! Too early to head to the game? Can't wait!!!!!

Dave
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    San Fran might be in for a rude awakening. Their last 2 trips to Seattle have been abysmal. If someone gets blown out.....it will be San Fran.

"GO HAWKS"image
  • Options
    SF 22
    SEA 19
  • Options
    Bye bye SF. Love it!

Go Hawks!!!!! Next up, Broncos!

Dave