Home Sports Talk
Options

GO HAWKS!!!!

I can't wait to see how they use Harvin today.

My new website www.lowgradegems.com

Tim

Comments

• Options
    lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    Agreed. You've heard it many times before, but it really is so true in this circumstance. Just being on the field changes the way New Orleans can play defense. He is the biggest game breaker on either team. His speed opens up the rest of the field. Even if the "Hawks know he is not quite 100%, just the threat of him changes the game.
  • Options
    ChiefsFan1stChiefsFan1st Posts: 845 ✭✭✭
    They are getting it done so far, but he has taken a beating. Hope hes ok
    I dont wanna grow up, Im a Toys-R-Us kid!
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    Just saw he's done for the game - concussion.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO looks completely psyched out.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>NO looks completely psyched out. >>

Yep. Either the weather is really affecting the play that much, or the players have it in their heads that it does. It also can't help having just played against this team a little over a month ago in Seattle and they got blown out then.
  • Options
    One things for sure so far, cant blame the Saints D. They have had their backs to the wall all day!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why in the world didn't Colston go out of bounds?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    I guess he didnt know where the clock was. I dunno. Bad decision for sure
  • Options

<< <i>Why in the world didn't Colston go out of bounds? >>

Awful decision, and I can't help but think it was communicated in the huddle on what to do.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    That 1st hit on Harvin should be a nice little fine. I'm glad bounty gate is still alive and well in trashy NO, and they still lost. Suckers.
  • Options

<< <i>That 1st hit on Harvin should be a nice little fine. I'm glad bounty gate is still alive and well in trashy NO, and they still lost. Suckers. >>

Come on, let's not start throwing stones. It's not like Seattle isn't without its own troubles:

Story

"Like it or not, the Seattle Seahawks have become the poster team for drug-related suspensions. "

• Options
    That was close The O looked bad (Wilson). Won't win a game like that against SF. Hope Harven gets back! What's with Tate dropping an onside kick?

Tim
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>That 1st hit on Harvin should be a nice little fine. I'm glad bounty gate is still alive and well in trashy NO, and they still lost. Suckers. >>

Come on, let's not start throwing stones. It's not like Seattle isn't without its own troubles:

Story

"Like it or not, the Seattle Seahawks have become the poster team for drug-related suspensions. " >>

Not to be a horses back side, but what does that have to do with a questionable hit? Personally, I thought it was a clean hit, but I can
    see where there is room to see otherwise. Where do drugs come into this?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Story

"Like it or not, the Seattle Seahawks have become the poster team for drug-related suspensions. " >>

Not to be a horses back side, but what does that have to do with a questionable hit? Personally, I thought it was a clean hit, but I can
    see where there is room to see otherwise. Where do drugs come into this? >>

Seattle fan calling out the NO team for being dirty. Just saying his own team's house isn't exactly exempt from questionable conduct.
  • Options

<< <i>

Story

Since dirty hits are something that are/can be coached up and with that team, HAVE been coached up, your point is (as usual) USELESS AND IRRELEVANT.

• Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    Nice win by the Seahawks and the Saints didn't quit. Seattle dropped two sure picks and that onside kick. I don't see them doing that next week, they'll be fine. I love watching Beast Mode plow into defenders like bowling pins!
  • Options
    I'd love to see another SEA SF rematch!!!!!

Tim
  • Options

<< <i>I'd love to see another SEA SF rematch!!!!! >>

NO was the one team I was most concerned with. SF has trouble here because everyone is so amped up, and I don't know how Cam would handle the environment. Either way...one game at a time.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a miserable game to watch in person....winding, cold, nasty, wet.....but, my boys got her done.

And the Saints go marching home. Next!

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.