Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Thank you to Tom(tsalems) for a great experience with opcbaseball.com

Recently I had not one, but two 1984 Topps Tiffany Don Mattingly PSA 10s pop. I decided to consign one of them with opcbaseball.com with the rates being far better than others and with a set price point you know what your net would be. All of this appealed to me as everything is black and white and there would be no questions lingering. From start to finish Tom was a delight to work with, from the moment Tom received my card it was listed and he kept me updated throughout. The card was sold in no time and I received immediate payment, no waiting for checks to come through. Thank you Tom and I look forward to another positive experience the next time around!

Comments

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    That is great Jason. I had no idea Tom even did such a thing? May I ask what the rates were, and would he take any cards, or do they have to be newer?
  • calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    I've dealt with Tom on the buyer's side , multiple times . Your experience doesn't surprise me at all . ---- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That is great Jason. I had no idea Tom even did such a thing? May I ask what the rates were, and would he take any cards, or do they have to be newer? >>

Thanks guys!

www.opcbaseball.com

****Consign with www.opcbaseball.com for almost nothing!!!

No website listing fees!
    No Paypal fees!
    No 10% Ebay fees!

Your cost on SOLD ITEMS...

6% $50-$499

5% $500-$999.99

4% $1000 and above with No extra fees!

The rates listed are for a limited time only and can not be beat anywhere!
    No auctions, sell at your fixed price!!!

Looking for higher end items - Does not have to be O-Pee-Chee!
    For more details/discuss , call 774-573-1731
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I've dealt with Tom on the buyer's side , multiple times . Your experience doesn't surprise me at all . ---- Sonny >>

I too have dealt with Tom on the buyers side and he is a class act. Truly a good person in the hobby.

• oddityoddity Posts: 124 ✭✭

A good guy doing things the right way. Kudos to Tom.

• Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice to hear.
    Mike
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great work, Tom!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    Tom is very good to work with. He will go out of his way to help his customers.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Have had some deals with Tom on this forum and all transactions were 100% positive. Great guy to work with.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am happy to say that I have had yet another great experience consigning a high end item with Tom. Everyone do yourselves a favor and consign through opcbaseball rather than listing on eBay, it makes sense in every way imaginable. Rather than sweat through 7 days of your item(s) on the auction block and then wait even longer for your check to arrive, you can have the item sold and have payment sent to you immediately afterwards. Le Vrai!
  • tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Jason! Sold in 2 days - not bad image

The buyer loved the box and wants more!

www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook