Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTB: High grade Japanese coins.

Hello, I am a Japan based American who has been working on a high grade Japanese type set for quite a few years now. Contrary to what you might expect, many of the best type coins are located with collectors and dealers outside of Japan. I would say that roughly 75% of my best coins have come from sources outside of Japan. If anyone has anything at all that may be of interest, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am a strong cash buyer for nice material, and would also be happy to trade for US coins, or bullion type coins. I am only interested in coins from 1870 to present, both silver and gold. I prefer PCGS graded, but would of course consider NGC coins. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards

Comments

• Options
    mnemtsas2mnemtsas2 Posts: 745 ✭✭✭
    I've been trying to sell this PCGS MS67 50 Sen for a while Would be open to reasonable offers.

Successful trades with Syracusian, DeiGratia, LordM, WWW, theboz11, CCC2010, Hyperion, ajaan, wybrit, Dennis88 and many others.
  • Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    I have this 1916 10 sen NGC MS66, it's a scan so the luster is muted (i.e. it looks a lot better in-hand), but hopefully you can get an idea as to what the coin looks like. Let me know if you're interested.

"It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a real nice Japanese Yen for your consideration… image

• Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited because I'm not sure I was clear:

I love this thread, and if Tokeiski is not interested in a coin I might like to inquire about it. BUT this is his thread and of course he should get first consideration.

Cathy