Home U.S. Coin Forum

Would you bid on this? Gold Coin Jewelry.

1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
What would you bid on this? Not my pics.
"May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown

Comments

• DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
    Yup!
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • yes so where is it link please.
  • Are you trying to hide the link so you can purchase this for yourself? image
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0.9675 ounces of pure gold. Nothing wrong with that for a legit $20 Saint. And this one doesn't look like your typical polished and abused specimen.

The photos aren't good enough to show if it's real or not. That could be a problem. Jewelry quality gold (obviously damaged or compromised) sells fairly close to bullion (exceptions would probably be $1's and $3's).

Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • I would venture to say $1,350 would be a fair value....
    ** TexasAKHouston **
    Successful BST transactions with: PerryHall, wondercoin, gowithmygut, RonB, oreville
  • Hey I want to see the link

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uncertified gold coin.

Lousy photo.

PASS!
    All glory is fleeting.
  • I should clarify and say $1,350 is a fair value if the coin is legit and if you really want it... I personally would not gamble on it by making a bid without knowing for sure....
    ** TexasAKHouston **
    Successful BST transactions with: PerryHall, wondercoin, gowithmygut, RonB, oreville
  • stevebensteveben Posts: 4,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, i would pass. it's a common date that you could get close to melt in a holder anyway. buy one in a holder.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file