Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What are you buying with your ebay bucks this time around?

I've got my eye on some crucial '75 baseball singles that I need. How about you?

Comments

• Options
    MrNearMintMrNearMint Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    I don't even know how to get ebay bucks! I don't think I'd qualify anyhow.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I MIGHT be able to get free shipping! lol
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't even know how to get ebay bucks! I don't think I'd qualify anyhow. >>

If memory serves, all it entails is a couple of mouse clicks. There should be an ebay bucks link to the left panel of your my ebay page. From then on, everything you buy earns 2% automatically. It's paid out on a quarterly basis (at the beginning of the quarter for the previous quarter's purchases). eBay did just institute a $250 purchase minimum during the quarter to earn ebay bucks. Also, some purchases (like bullion and auto parts) are not eligible. There is absolutely NO reason why anyone buying on ebay shouldn't sign up considering the absolutely no hassle nature of the program and the automatic free money involved. >>

+1

As long as you are in the U.S., you qualify. I believe they no longer offer the program to our friends up in Canada.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't even know how to get ebay bucks! I don't think I'd qualify anyhow. >>

If memory serves, all it entails is a couple of mouse clicks. There should be an ebay bucks link to the left panel of your my ebay page. From then on, everything you buy earns 2% automatically. It's paid out on a quarterly basis (at the beginning of the quarter for the previous quarter's purchases). eBay did just institute a $250 purchase minimum during the quarter to earn ebay bucks. Also, some purchases (like bullion and auto parts) are not eligible. There is absolutely NO reason why anyone buying on ebay shouldn't sign up considering the absolutely no hassle nature of the program and the automatic free money involved. >>

+1

As long as you are in the U.S., you qualify. I believe they no longer offer the program to our friends up in Canada. >>

I hear they get free beer in their program instead, eh.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    Won't have much $25 or so but using them to partially pay for a Mariano Rivera rookie that I plan on winning this week!
    Hook'em
  • Options
    Got $90+ so hoping I can pick up one of the remaining 75 minis I need for my set. Down to 20, and most I haven't seen on the bay for quite a while. Most are low pop, so prob won't eve cover it if they do come up.

Mike
  • Options
    I got about $12, so I will probably pick up a Raiders/Broncos ticket from last weekend's game.

• Options
    mrpeanut39mrpeanut39 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭
    Still pissed I didn't get offered the quadruple eBay Bucks.
    "I think the guy must be practicing voodoo or something. Check out his eyes. Rico's crazier than a peach orchard sow." -- Whitey Herzog, Spring Training 1973
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Still pissed I didn't get offered the quadruple eBay Bucks. >>

The offer came and went for me. I bought nothing.

With the $3-$4, I will buy something wonderful with it!

aconte
  • Options
    jersterjerster Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    Got me $120 or so coming tomorrow...lot's of options for January!
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Strictly 55 Topps Baseball and 59 Topps Baseball.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    I'll be getting a $17.56 discount on whatever I buy next. I did just pick up a 1973 Topps, Bobby Orr, PSA 8 for $27. Something along those lines would be even nicer with the $$ off.
  • Options
    bubble wrap ...
    Rick Probstein
    Ebay Store:
    Probstein123
    phone: 973 747 6304
    email: rickprobstein1@gmail.com

Probstein123 is actively accepting CONSIGNMENTS !!
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    Hi, How do I find out if I have eBay bucks? Is there a link somewhere?
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    hopefully a discount on the next Fleer Retro 1960 Auto .. just need 4 more if they ever show up
    Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options
    EstilEstil Posts: 6,923 ✭✭✭✭

Don't worry...now if earn less than $5 worth per quarter you don't get anything, sweet thing image
    WISHLIST
    Dimes: 54S, 53P, 50P, 49S, 45D+S, 44S, 43D, 41S, 40D+S, 39D+S, 38D+S, 37D+S, 36S, 35D+S, all 16-34's
    Quarters: 52S, 47S, 46S, 40S, 39S, 38S, 37D+S, 36D+S, 35D, 34D, 32D+S
    74 Topps: 37,38,46,47,48,138,151,193,210,214,223,241,256,264,268,277,289,316,435,552,570,577,592,602,610,654,655
    1997 Finest silver: 115, 135, 139, 145, 310
    1995 Ultra Gold Medallion Sets: Golden Prospects, HR Kings, On-Base Leaders, Power Plus, RBI Kings, Rising Stars