Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Huge reversal in gold and silver future, light at the end of the tunnel?

A healthy metal market is a strong underpinning for coin market
To the free man, the country is the collection of individuals who compose it, not something over and above them. -M. Friedman

Comments

• Options
    BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭✭
    Personally I buy more coins when gold is lower. I'd like to see it back down under $500.

What I just saw when I checked showed a dip followed by a spike and now seems to be leveling back out about the same.
    Unless you have different info than Kitco, I just don't see it.

Kitco

I know that mine stocks had dropped quite a bit though.
  • Options
    Strong follow through after a major price reversal yesterday. Very bullish pattern for gold/silver, at least in the short run.
    To the free man, the country is the collection of individuals who compose it, not something over and above them. -M. Friedman
  • Options
    BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    Gold spiked to $1260 in mid-December and then dropped below $1200. I would not place too much meaning in a couple of days of gains....
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭✭
    it is buy buy buy time ......bottom near for gold . silver.. new bull market by march
  • Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

<< <i>it is buy buy buy time ......bottom near for gold . silver.. new bull market by march >>

+1
    Gotta help out the dollar cost averaging.
  • Options
    The mood at coin shows tends to follow PM prices both up and down
  • Options

<< <i>The mood at coin shows tends to follow PM prices both up and down >>

Remember most small and medium size dealers do not hedge their bullion inventory. As I have pointed out in another thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file