Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Will PSA reholder this damaged slab?

Any chance they will reholder or is damage too bad? Cracked on front and back. Just received in mail from eBay purchase and trying to decide how to work things out with seller. Card seems fine. Tough to find centered. so wouldn't mind keeping, but need in psa holder for set registry.

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    That sucks man. Sorry. My guess is that the card may have to be removed from holder (by PSA) before a determination can be made as to whether or not it sustained any damage. If the seller is ok with you sending it to PSA, I would do so ASAP for expedited service. That'll give you time to advance to step 2 if the card is damaged to the point where the grade is lower. Good luck.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    well darn nice card too .

how long for a case 60 days or 30 ?

• Options
    CounselorCounselor Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback. I just decided to go ahead and send card back to seller and hope to find another centered PSA 5 or 6

So frustrating when you find the card you want and this happens