Home Precious Metals

quadruple ebay bucks today only

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course I get it on my seller account not my buyer account again but regardless , I spent a half hour browsing and I can't find anything that I want that still won't be overpriced.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zilch here

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    They just don't like me. Got nothing as well.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • It's only on selected items with a value of $150 or more.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look for more promotions now that the Christmas spending rush is over.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Of course I get it on my seller account not my buyer account again but regardless , I spent a half hour browsing and I can't find anything that I want that still won't be overpriced. >>

Ditto. No deals even with the deal.
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    I have the quad bucks and I cant find anything I would like to purchase either image Bummer
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can't look in the bullion category and anything thats dual listed in bullion and another category is disqualified also.

Who can find a better bullion deal than this? I found it in US coins>other

10 oz bar $223 after the bucks
  • Apmex has 1oz ms69 gold eagles for $10 over spot shipped after the bucks
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Apmex has 1oz ms69 gold eagles for $10 over spot shipped after the bucks >>

Thats a good price right at the top end of the deal. The bonus bucks top out at $100 so that should cut off at $1200 for the item.

Too bad I'm tapped out at around $200 for an impulse purchase this time of year. image

As a seller if I knew one of these deals was coming , I'd put some bullion in the US coins category so it would qualify and maybe move a few items that way.