Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Teriffic Color Seeking New Homes

These no longer fit my collection and are seeking a new home. Offered here first before anywhere else. Five (5) day return if not pleased (less the shipping/insurance expense) no questions asked. I'd prefer Postal Money Order, but PayPal is accepted if you pay the fees. Personal Check also accepted so long as it's allowed to clear prior to mailing the coin.

Thanks for looking...Jim

1983-S 1c PCGS PR67RD DCAM...$SOLD
Don't let the TrueView Image fool you, those are not little black spots all over the coin. Actually, the coin has a strong orange peel texture and those "spots" is the raised metal. In-hand a really cool looking DCAM.

1947-D 5c PCGS MS66...$SOLD
Colorful and stunning End-of-Roll Jefferson. Looks like the coin was pulled from a roll years ago allowing the reverse to tone in some sort of album...just my opinion.

1955-S 10c NGC MS66*...$85
True rainbow obverse coin I pulled from a Double Mint Set. I don't think the coin has upgrade potential, but would be a nice colorful Type Set example.

1943 25c PCGS MS65...$SOLD
Not a monster, but nicely toned early date Washington.

1951 50c PCGS MS64...$499
Of all the Franklin's I've owned this was my favorite. Forget about the MS64 grade...this one is all about the End-of-Roll Obverse COLOR!!! As good as the TrueView image is in-hand it will blow you away. Yes, the color really is that florescent and elecrtic...actually, better!!!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Comments