Home Sports Talk

Orton Pulls a Romo!

keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Comments

• lightningboylightningboy Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭
    It's gotta be the helmet.

Hoping that DIMEMAN blames this one on the defenseimage
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It's gotta be the helmet.

Hoping that DIMEMAN blames this one on the defenseimage >>

I believe Dimeman, like Romo, has been relegated to the sidelines, lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Haha, love the title of the thread. Those were my exact words to my friend as soon as he threw that INT.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Couldn't have happened to a more deserving franchise! image
  • telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will say this... Orton played better than I thought he would.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    Where is dimeman?

Orton played like the backup he is, and let's not forget the Eagles' defense is only marginally better than the Cowboys - both are abysmal. If Romo is playing yesterday, it's the Cowboys in the playoffs and not the Eagles (although neither is better than the Cardinals who have to go home).
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Was an interesting competitive game. Last regular season game.

Football winds down for another year. image
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Last game of the season, division on the line, passes for 358 yards, 2 TDs, and commits the key turnover in the final minutes to end the game.

Yep, sounds about right.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

• << <i>Where is dimeman?

Orton played like the backup he is, and let's not forget the Eagles' defense is only marginally better than the Cowboys - both are abysmal. If Romo is playing yesterday, it's the Cowboys in the playoffs and not the Eagles (although neither is better than the Cardinals who have to go home). >>

I disagree. If Romo is playing and healthy, the Cowboys probably score more points which means the Eagles get more opportunities which leads to more points and probably leads to Foles and McCoy getting in a rhythm. Probably same result with a healthy Romo but more points on the board.

<< <i>Last game of the season, division on the line, passes for 358 yards, 2 TDs, and commits the key turnover in the final minutes to end the game.

Yep, sounds about right.

image >>

Wow, talk about irony. Houston Texan fan bashing a QB who had a better day than any of his team's THREE QB's did all year? Hilarious.

edit: even funnier is Dallas' starting AND backup QBs are better than any of Houston's.
  • AC000000AC000000 Posts: 251 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Last game of the season, division on the line, passes for 358 yards, 2 TDs, and commits the key turnover in the final minutes to end the game.

Yep, sounds about right.

image >>

Orton was just doing everything he could to be a pure replacement for Romo.
  • Terry Bradshaw would have never missed that game.

Terry would have put off the surgery until after the game.

Actually, Terry would have led the Cowboys to victory, and then would have led this Cowboy team to another Super Bowl victory.

Terry is still very underrated.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Terry Bradshaw would have never missed that game.

Terry would have put off the surgery until after the game.

Actually, Terry would have led the Cowboys to victory, and then would have led this Cowboy team to another Super Bowl victory.

Terry is still very underrated. >>

According to you, so is Tim Tebow, LOL...

That pretty much sums up the extent of your knowledge and understanding of the NFL..But hey, you now get to genuflect to Tebow while he provides insightful commentary on ESPN..image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Bradshaw would have retired and his backup would have won which was normally the case when Terry missed a game.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    My opinion is that Orton pulled an Orton.
  • Skin2Skin2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭
    Fitz is making a name for himself as the whipping boy of the forum, lol.

He gets soundly defeated on every point and stance he takes.

• << <i>Fitz is making a name for himself as the whipping boy of the forum, lol.

He gets soundly defeated on every point and stance he takes. >>

Thank you. I'm blushing now. You're making me turn Red-Skin2.

<< <i>

<< <i>Fitz is making a name for himself as the whipping boy of the forum, lol.

He gets soundly defeated on every point and stance he takes. >>

Thank you. I'm blushing now. You're making me turn Red-Skin2. >>

You really can't help but push you racist agenda on everyone, can you?

• << <i>
    You really can't help but push you racist agenda on everyone, can you? >>

Come again please, in English.

<< <i>

<< <i>

Come again please, in English. >>

Your continued insistence on using a racist term, over and over, is the final proof that you, sir, are a racist.

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Come again please, in English. >>

Your continued insistence on using a racist term, over and over, is the final proof that you, sir, are a racist. >>

Your continued ignorance towards the fact that you continue to call Native Americans racists who feel the term Redskin is perfectly acceptable, speaks
    towards your lack of respect towards these Native American people. You feel you have the right to degrade Native Americans who disagree with your way of thinking.
    That is the sad part that you do not yet understand.

<< <i>
    Your continued ignorance towards the fact that you continue to call Native Americans racists who feel the term Redskin is perfectly acceptable, speaks
    towards your lack of respect towards these Native American people. You feel you have the right to degrade Native Americans who disagree with your way of thinking.
    That is the sad part that you do not yet understand. >>

So what you're saying is you're a Native American? Of course you're not. Stop using racist language, it only furthers the overwhelming and compelling evidence that you hate Native Americans by continuing to use this racially insensitive term.

The saddest part is you think you're having fun with me, but you're trying to do it by using racist language.