Kiss me once, shame on you.
Kiss me twice.....let's party.

Comments

• Options
    downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
    or how about the gum

GUM

looks like seller has everything you need to make fake packs
    I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
    Doug
  • Options
    or how about the cards

HOW DARE THEY!
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offers so far. I would think he would get a lot of $0.13 offers with nasty messages.

I can't imagine breaking apart packs in the safest way possible for the sole purpose of selling the remnants to would be re sealers.

It is such a shame that someone who is working so hard on a tremendous set stoops to this level.

• Options
    Got a neg for refusing to ship a card that sold for $6.99. Relisted at $59.99.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listed @$6.99 and didn't sell, relisted @ $6.99 and after I paid refused to ship
    m***e ( 1079Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999)
    Dec-14-13 19:28

Reply by bubblebathgirl (Dec-14-13 23:11):
    Refunded. Tried to work with buyer but they made unreasonable demands.

1978 TOPPS #185 ELLIS VALENTINE PSA 9 CERT 16415540 (#291029630007) US $6.99 View Item

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    LOL how unreasonable can demands be on a 6.99 card? Obviously he made a listing error and didnt want to sell it for that. Feedback now at only 98.8%. I can see it going down in the future. Karma stepping in.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Wow! ONLY 200.00 for 12 issues of SMR!!! LOL!!!
    Text
  • Options
    He has been, and continues to be, a total embarrassment to this hobby. But I believe these
    kinds of threads just continue to fuel his fire.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the PSA 10 collector he didn't exist.

DaveB in St.Louis
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should be ashamed of himself for doing this. No respect for someone like that.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭

<< <i>Wow! ONLY 200.00 for 12 issues of SMR!!! LOL!!!
    Text >>

I'd be all over that if there weren't some tears in plastic
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭

<< <i>Got a neg for refusing to ship a card that sold for $6.99. Relisted at $59.99. >>

I once listed a card for $2 that I mean to list for $20. When it sold for $2 I never even considered not following through with the sale.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    I've sent 75 and 78 rack pack headers to PSA and they have never graded them. That was at least 3 yrs ago. If they grade newspaper clippings, maybe they will grade the header cards now.

Do they grade wrappers?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    akuracy503akuracy503 Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭
    I recall the same user ID on these forums? Same person?

CU Ancient Members badge member.

Collection: https://flickr.com/photos/185200668@N06/albums

• Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I recall the same user ID on these forums? Same person? >>

Yes
  • Options

<< <i>I've sent 75 and 78 rack pack headers to PSA and they have never graded them. That was at least 3 yrs ago. If they grade newspaper clippings, maybe they will grade the header cards now.

Do they grade wrappers? >>

GAI does. My guess is PSA will eventually also, along with end cards and box panels. Not sure how they could verify gum but I've seen stranger stuff in my years.

If there's money in it, they, or someone else, will find a way.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No offers so far. I would think he would get a lot of $0.13 offers with nasty messages. >>

He might accept the offer, and then you'd have to pay a total of $10.13. I wouldn't even buy them at that price.
  • Options

<< <i>I've sent 75 and 78 rack pack headers to PSA and they have never graded them. That was at least 3 yrs ago. If they grade newspaper clippings, maybe they will grade the header cards now.

Do they grade wrappers? >>

But when will PSA begin grading his gum?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the PSA 10 collector he didn't exist.

DaveB in St.Louis