The Bowl game that you won't miss?

MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
The Rose Bowl for me.

Comments

• Wisconsin/south Carolina
    Rose bowl
    Orange Bowl
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I could only watch one it would come down to a choice between the Rose Bowl or National Championship Game. I would probably watch the Rose Bowl.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭
    Clemson v. Ohio State should be good.
  • The toilet...............just saying image
    I almost said that Utah State v. NIU would be good... though I didn't actually think USU would pull the upset. Nice win for them.
  • thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Pinstripe Bowl. Don't care enough to watch any of the others, although might catch bits and pieces of the others if I can't find a good infomercial to watch
    Buying US Presidential autographs
    At this point no conference is clearly dominating the bowls. Although I guess the BCS championship is all that really matters.
  • markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    Isn't the SEC 5-1? The team that lost did not have its stud QB. I expect it will finish 7-3 or 6-4.

• << <i> The team that lost did not have its stud QB. >>

Neither did the team that won.

<< <i>Isn't the SEC 5-1? The team that lost did not have its stud QB. I expect it will finish 7-3 or 6-4. >>

Sorry. I meant amateur teams. image

Just kidding. I didn't realize the SEC was 5-1. The couple games I watched they didn't look great (LSU and A&M) but they won.
  • 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭

<< <i>Clemson v. Ohio State should be good. >>

I get the feeling soundgard is going to be a memory until next season after tonight's loss.
  • CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>

I get the feeling soundgard is going to be a memory until next season after tonight's loss. >>

With nothing else on, I watched most of the second half. Matt Millen is even worse in the booth than in the front office.

• << <i>

I get the feeling soundgard is going to be a memory until next season after tonight's loss. >>

Why do you say that? It was a great game. Couldve gone either way. Hope FSU vs Auburn will be just as good.