Home Sports Talk
Options

Which team don't you want to meet in the playoffs that isn't named Seattle, NE, or Denver ?

And will an away team really have a chance to win a game ?

What's up with all the teams crapping the bed on the road ? Outside of the "big 3", the Chiefs, Indy, and the Eagles are the only teams that put up a good fight on the road.

Comments

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>And will an away team really have a chance to win a game ? >>

Absofreakinlutely. If you go the chalk route this year, you best fasten your seat belt.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Not sure if it was Arizona's defense, or the fact that two of Seattle's WRs were dealing with injuries so separation was an issue, but Wilson couldn't find anyone open until the second half. Regardless, I think yesterday as a fluke, and AZ will be one and done IF they somehow make the postseason. I lean towards Carolina to be a road winner- not in Seattle
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Absofreakinlutely. >>

3 of 4, and the team that didn't gagged a 4 TD lead in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭

<< <i>

Absofreakinlutely. If you go the chalk route this year, you best fasten your seat belt. >>

It's only following the regular season, where favorites vastly underperformed.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both 6 seeds still alive, but SF at Seattle seems inevitable in the NFC.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.