Home Precious Metals
Options

Ebay 10% off coupon on anything

Ebay gave me a coupon anyone else get this? Now I just need to find a good deal to use it on its good up to $100 off

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ebay gave me a coupon anyone else get this? Now I just need to find a good deal to use it on its good up to $100 off >>

Congratulations. I checked my 4 Ebay accounts and got bubkis!
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't realize I had a 10% coupon until the day it expired. I quickly did a BIN on 2012 Silver Kilo Dragon that I had been wanting to buy for my boy born in 2012. That completed his Lunar Dragon Set from 1/2 oz to Kilo. Anyway, saved me $100! Pics next Friday. Thx eBay!
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubkis

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Nada!! I'm not feeling the love. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    bigjpstbigjpst Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got one of them as well. Last time I got one of these, it was good for multiple items from one seller. Found out this time it was not. After I had already hit the buy it now. It was good for 10% off of 1 of the highest priced items.