Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

CoinWeek.com’s WEEKLY 1 OZ silver certified coin giveaway.

This week’s coin giveaway is a 2008-W PCGS MS-70 American Silver Eagle. This week’s giveaway ends 11:59PM Saturday and next week’s giveaway starts at 12:00AM Sunday

****If you post a comment @ Facebook.com/COINWeek you will also be entered 5 additional times for the week!****

CoinWeek.com’s WEEKLY 1 OZ silver certified coin giveaway.

Enter each week and if you refer a friend you are automatically entered 5 additional times for that week.

*Please enter every week for the best chance to win!!

http://bit.ly/18iBMYVEnter to win here!
Thanks!

Jake1050

Comments

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this Jake from State Farm?
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    YES it is me !!
    Thanks!

Jake1050
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake,

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    HI Michael Dixon,

Thanks for the welcome.

Your advise please. How would you use forums to spread the word about the giveaway in my first post? It seems this tread is not heavily trafficked- Or any other venue to promote this? Just thought you may have seen this sort of thing before...

This is a link to the giveaway landing page if you would like to view: http://bit.ly/18iBMYV

thank you!
    Thanks!

Jake1050
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake,
    Post a link to this thread on the BST and US Coin forums. This forum isn't looked at often.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Is there no giveaway for this week?

I think most people who read this sub-forum simply read and do not post. Why would they? No conversation is being had, really. Just informational updates. Except for threads like Paperclip, but then you're only posting if you're interested in the goods.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>HI Michael Dixon,

Thanks for the welcome.

Your advise please. How would you use forums to spread the word about the giveaway in my first post? It seems this tread is not heavily trafficked- Or any other venue to promote this? Just thought you may have seen this sort of thing before...

This is a link to the giveaway landing page if you would like to view: http://bit.ly/18iBMYV

thank you! >>

I'm not Mike, but here's what I would do.....

* Post in this forum, like you did, as it is the right place.
    * Put a link stating the giveaway in your sigline.
    * Become a more active poster/contributor in the US Coin Forum (no need to be silly about it, but just post in threads that interest you or you have something helpful to add, or start a thread with something you know that may help others).

People will see you are more than a flash in the pan that way, or only here to promote a different website. Become part of the community and have fun image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment