Home Precious Metals

APMEX Free shipping only today

vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
APMEX has free shipping but only today. Ends at midnight. Minimum order is $50.
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urgh.....was looking at yellow yesterday too...tempting.

Gotta stick to my guns...said I wasn't going to do any metal during the holidays this year....we'll see if I crack before midnight, ha!
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes those new silver maples tempting.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• CakesCakes Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>APMEX has free shipping but only today. Ends at midnight. Minimum order is $50. >>

For anyone considering a larger purchase I have been following the ASE monster boxes for awhile now and John Maben at Modern coin mart has consistently had the best prices.

Link to MCM ASE Monster Box
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
    That's an excellent monster box price at MCM but my supplier has a more excellent price, about $100 cheaper.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• CakesCakes Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That's an excellent monster box price at MCM but my supplier has a more excellent price, about $100 cheaper. >>

Touche, however if you buy 2 or more then MCM becomes top dog image I just wanted people to have some more options over Apmex, I will not forget what they did during the ATB craze.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    "I just wanted people to have some more options over Apmex, I will not forget what they did during the ATB craze. "

Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>That's an excellent monster box price at MCM but my supplier has a more excellent price, about $100 cheaper. >>

Not exactly.... you see we realize someone will always be lower. That's why we beat prices every day if someone just picks up the phone and asks.... so long as we recognize them as an approved competitor, they have it in stock, and we could buy it from them for the same price. I can tell you 90% of the companies mentioned here are on that list. Only a few are not.

Best,
    John

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

<< <i>

Not exactly.... you see we realize someone will always be lower. That's why we beat prices every day if someone just picks up the phone and asks.... so long as we recognize them as an approved competitor, they have it in stock, and we could buy it from them for the same price. I can tell you 90% of the companies mentioned here are on that list. Only a few are not.

Best,
    John >>

Since I already know your customer service cannot be beat, you will be pricing my next MB order.

<< <i>Touche, however if you buy 2 or more then MCM becomes top dog. I just wanted people to have some more options over Apmex. >>

MCM is already a top dog and heads above Apmex. John just proved it again.