Home PSA Set Registry Forum

1975 Topps Regular

Hello! I am new around here, but not new to collecting. I have decided to put together a 1975 Topps set (not mini). For those of you familiar with the card prices, what are the going rates on the easy commons in 8 and 9? I was thinking $4 and $8 respectively. Are these fair estimates? If anybody has any information about the set they would like to share with me, I would truly appreciate it. I have a dozen cards so far and am excited to add more. Thank you very much and happy holidays!

Best,

Andy

Comments

• schapkoschapko Posts: 341 ✭✭
    Andy,

We have a thread for the regular size cards. There isn't much activity on it but do a search and you'll find it. But to answer your question, I'd say for high pop commons about $4-$5 for 8's and $7-$9 for 9's. I'd call high pop as over 100 PSA 9's. However prices will go up with cards with lower pops. I generally think of low pop as under 40 PSA 9's for common cards. There are commons though that have less than 20 9's and those will cost well over $100 and may be up to $300, with the 8's of the same card going for up to $50 or so. I have a number of 8's and a couple 9's that are doubles and would sell. Send me a list if you are interested.

Scott
    Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
    1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"
  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    I have multiple copies of pretty much every all-star card in PSA 8 or above. PM me if there are particular cards you are looking for. Bobby
  • Bobby, PM coming, thank you.

Scott, I did send a PM to you a few days ago. I do understand this is a crazy time of year though. No worries.

Best,

Andy