Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Last Call(about 1 Hr To Go)On An Amazing Collection of PCGS Graded (High Grade) Mint State Clad Roos

Last Call On An Amazing Collection of PCGS Graded (High Grade) Mint State Clad Roosevelt Dimes: READ:

In Teletrade's final auction ending this Sunday, I consigned a spectacular group of Mint State PCGS Clad Roosevelt Dimes that had failed to sell in previous auctions there this year (when generally listed at higher opening bids previously).

Nearly all the clad dimes now have bids on them and if you ever wanted to pick up any of these truly remarkable high grade, "low pop" clads (in many cases still at great prices in my opinion), this is LAST CALL. Nearly all the coins will be sold at the completion of this final Teletrade auction on this coming Sunday.

Good luck everyone!

Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks alot Mitch!

Ever since you posted this, I have done nothing but look at Roosies on eBay and TT for over a week, and thinking, just thinking at this point about starting another FB Roosie set.

BTW, You sold me a few dimes in that set...that I thank you for!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paul. No question, an addicting collection in both silver and clad. I am back at it again myself building a top 5 silver set. Good luck with it! Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.