Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

anyone waiting since 10/12 for subs?****** Update 1 sub in

I am. I have two large subs and i was hoping to have them by now.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turnaround on regular specials is now 50 business days so you've got some more waiting.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    I've got a 10/2 sub I'm waiting on. Hopefully it's a PSA Christmas miracle loaded with 9's and 10's.

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options
    Yup. Still waiting on a 9/27 sub of 149 cards.

I too am hoping for massive Christmas poppage full of 9's and 10's. Hopefully in time to sell a few to holiday shoppers.
    Think. Thank. Thunk.

My eBay Listings
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    Hoping he didn't mean October 2012...

I have a large sub logged 9/20 still waiting. The other half of the same sub popped weeks ago and three more orders logged in November popped already as well. Luck of the draw.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    9/30 for 44 cards.. day 45 for me I believe..
    (was est 45 days back in September)
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

feels that way at times..lol
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    3 orders logged in on 10/12, still waiting on all 3
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    Beck6Beck6 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    I have a 49 card sub that logged on 9/20. I called and they told me sometime next week most likely. Same thing with my last sub. It took about 55 days.
    Registry Sets:
    T222's PSA 1 or better
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a small 34 card sub pop on Tuesday and shipped Monday of this week that was logged on 9/30.

I have a 61 card sub logged on 9/26 that I am still waiting on.

I have three others but those my oldest ones that I don't have in my hands yet.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    10/3 here.....two different orders. Still waiting. You are not alone.
  • Options
    dennis07dennis07 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭
    Neil has a group sub out that was shipped to PSA on 9/23.
    Collecting 1970 Topps baseball
  • Options

<< <i>Neil has a group sub out that was shipped to PSA on 9/23. >>

And after the box was opened 3 days later (I know, cause, they contacted me about a miscount on one of the two subs, straightened out same day), then it took until 10/7 to get them logged in. We're on about day 40 or so on both, so still a ways to go!image

Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Still waiting on a sub to be logged in that was received 11/21
  • Options
    saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭
    Waiting for 10/2 sub

Mid - December hopefully
    Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • Options

<< <i>Still waiting on a sub to be logged in that was received 11/21 >>

Thats like yesterday in PSA TIME!!
  • Options
    Right now still waiting on a 9/26 one but there was an issue with the cards I sent so they are figuring it out, and then I still have a 10/14 order and a newer one that logged on 11/27.
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    One of the 10/3's popped today....one down, one to go!
  • Options
    MiniDuffMiniDuff Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭
    My 9/20 sub popped today, 596 cards.
    1975 Mini Collector
    ebay id Duffs_Dugout
    My Ebay Auctions
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    I called and they told me sometime next week most likely

REALLY?? I have never been able to get that kind of info, it seems like the cards are in outer space!
  • Options
    I called today and was told that my 149-card 9/27 sub should pop "sometime soon; most likely this week" - fingers crossed.
    Think. Thank. Thunk.

My eBay Listings
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    just had subs from 9/26 and 9/27 ship today.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options

<< <i>just had subs from 9/26 and 9/27 ship today. >>

If there is a method to their madness, I am greatly inspired by this news!
    Think. Thank. Thunk.

My eBay Listings
  • Options
    tkd7tkd7 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭
    My 10/9 sub (that I gave to them in person in September at the Philly show) popped today
  • Options
    I am still waiting on a 9/26...grr.... Got it on 1/2.
  • Options

<< <i>Waiting for 10/2 sub

Mid - December hopefully >>

I have a 9/26 order so I am hoping today!!! Got it on 1/2.
  • Options

I have my order from 10/12 still there. I continually see people who send in orders (as an example) on 12/11 and pop 12/17 of 40 cards that were 1983 topps commons baseball cards. While other people's orders sit there for months.

JOE...CARE TO EXPLAIN THIS?????
  • Options
    10/3 here....older than yours.
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on 3 subs dated 10/12
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    I called today and my order from 9/26 is not likely to pop today (business day 60) and my 10/14 (business day 48) is not quite ready either. They will see about getting the September one done later this week. Pretty tough to have cards away for 3 and a half calendar months but I will continue to sub cards with them. I will have to say that in the spring I was getting really fortunate with specials popping in one week after loggage. I suppose this evens out my luck a bit.
  • Options

still nothing ... I gotta couple of goals for PSAimage
  • Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭
    10/9 sub still waiting too
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • Options

<< <i>Still waiting on 3 subs dated 10/12 >>

I am waiting on a 10/14 only 32 cards from one set........
  • Options
    10/3 still waiting here.
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Get in line... I'm still waiting for a 9/27 logged order and a 9/30 order image

Pretty standard wait time though anymore. Anything sooner would be a surprise, not an expectation.

• Options
    schapkoschapko Posts: 341 ✭✭
    My CC $6 per card 45 day turn special just popped that I subbed at the Chicago Sun Times Show in mid November. Feel sorry for you guys that have been waiting since early October. The major highlight from my sub was that I cracked out an old PSA 8 label Rollie Fingers 75 Topps and came back a PSA 9! Nothing like turning a $20 card into a $200 card!
    Buying 75 Topps Reg. Size PSA 9
    1975 Topps Registry Set "Scott's 75 Topps Set"
  • Options
    Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    I have been annoyed over my 10/31 sub not popping yet, but reading through this thread feels like a support group.

My name is Jeff and I'm a PSA member waiting on an overdue submission to pop.

Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    11/13 CC special Sub at the Shriners show

that is all
  • Options

<< <i>I have been annoyed over my 10/31 sub not popping yet, but reading through this thread feels like a support group.

My name is Jeff and I'm a PSA member waiting on an overdue submission to pop. >>

My name is Rob and I subbed only 32 cards thinking that since it was from the same set and a small order that it would pop faster than if I mixed up other cards with it. Now I am regretting not putting other cards in the sub with it. On the other hand, I also had multiple orders at once and only one PSA DNA order surprised me with quick poppage than waiting it all the way out....LOL
  • Options

<< <i>Get in line... I'm still waiting for a 9/27 logged order and a 9/30 order image

Pretty standard wait time though anymore. Anything sooner would be a surprise, not an expectation. >>

Should just go ahead and change it from "Approximately 45 business days" to "WHENEVER". That would be a more realistic. Remember when you gave your word to another man it used to mean something?
  • Options
    Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Remember when you gave your word to another man it used to mean something? >>

I'd saying sticking to your word and your "word" actually meaning something is becoming a lost art.
    Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just figure 4 months from the loggage date and if they pop sooner, all the better.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Long wait but at least got some sweet grades!! Now waiting on 2nd sub of 26 cards from same date!!

NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1957 PLANES RED BACK/BLUE BACK 3 F7U-3 CUTLASS BLUE BACK Card
    NEAR MINT-MINT 8 1959 KANE PRODUCTS LTD DISC STARS 9 ELVIS PRESLEY Card
    NEAR MINT 7 1966 A & BC BATMAN RIDDLER BACK 16 HIDE-AND-GO-RIDDLE NETHERLANDS Card
    NEAR MINT 7 1966 A & BC BATMAN RIDDLER BACK 16 HIDE-AND-GO-RIDDLE NETHERLANDS Card
    NEAR MINT 7 1966 A & BC BATMAN RIDDLER BACK 19 A PURR-FECT PLOT NETHERLANDS Card
    EXCELLENT-MINT 6 1966 A & BC BATMAN RIDDLER BACK 22 AWESOME FOURSOME NETHERLANDS Card
    NEAR MINT 7 1966 A & BC BATMAN RIDDLER BACK 31 BAT ON A BUOY NETHERLANDS Card

***** GEM MINT 10 1979 TOPPS 475 JACK LAMBERT Card *****

Date Received: 10/12/2013
    Date Shipped: N/A
    Order Status: OK
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

My 25-item order sent in on Sept. special that was logged 10/7 popped today 1/29, so I would think you don't have too much longer to wait for your 10/12 order. Good luck, yours is probably (finally) next.