Home Precious Metals

*** The Official December 2013 Precious Metals Buy Sell Trade Thread ***

BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you have any precious metal items that you are selling, please post a reply to this thread with description, photos would really help, asking price, and accepted methods of payment.

If you have any precious metal items that you are actively looking to purchase, post a reply to this thread expressing what it is you are looking for and what you're willing to pay.

Please do not make any extra threads on this subject matter in the Precious Metals forum.

This one thread will be active for all of December 2013, when 2014 comes around we'll start a new thread and this one will no longer be active.

Comments

• tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    sold
  • MetalsmanMetalsman Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

gone
    PP gift only.
  • gdavis70gdavis70 Posts: 256 ✭✭✭

SOLD this part:
    I have 95.75 face value in Washington Q's. no slicks or culls I'd like 1340 delivered.
    I have $65.00 in Franklins (some uncs from a roll of 63's) I'd like $910 delivered.

I have $300 Face value in 40% halves. I'd sell for 1740 delivered.

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to trade my gem BU American gold eagles (in airtites, various years and all sizes) for your gem BU American silver eagles. I'm not looking for 70s and you won't be getting 70s. Since the premiums on each are different we will use current APMEX prices for each product to reach an equal dollar amount in trade. This is the best way I know of to compare apples to oranges. One of us will make up the remaining dollar difference in personal check. I prefer mint 20-coin tubes (1 tube minimum) and will settle for the balance in individual coins. Will consider other forms of silver bullion. PM me and let me know how many ASEs you want to trade and what size AGEs you prefer. Forum trading references: VanHalen, Barndog, nibanny, mariner67.

Click my BST listing link in my signature line for many more BST references and detailed terms.

25 coin tubes of one ounce 2008 silver maple collector coins with 2010 olympic commmorative privy mark, some spotting. $650 insured and delivered.

2006 $50 one oz. gold buffalo bullion coin in airtite - $1325
    2007 W $50 burnished gold eagle in original mint packaging -$1450

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭
    WTB- about $65 face of 90% halves.

Whatcha got and what price shipped?
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • loro1rojoloro1rojo Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    I'm selling a huge chuck of my silver collection due to an unexpected car expense which I must take care of. This is a breakdown of what I'm selling. I will sell it all for $685 shipped, but have broken down the collection to what you see below. Message me with what you want and I'll quote you the final price including shipping. If you are interested in pictures, let me know.

$62- $5 rolls of 90% silver dimes (all in average condition, no culls)

$85- 3 1oz Freedom Girl rounds

$260- 26 (aprx. 13.55 ounces) Mexican 25 Pesos Olympic coins. 24 of the 26 are in AU/BU and 2 of the 26 are XF cleaned.

$77- 3 generic 1oz silver rounds

$65- 3 one once bars (including a chunky A-Mark bar)

$42- 2 one ounce Maple Leafs, scuffed (2000 and 2005)

$32- 2 cleaned (Fine details) Morgan Dollars

$15- 1 1988-S Olympian US Commemorative Proof (scuffed and finger print)

$28- 1974 $10 Olympiad coin. Slightly toned and a bit scuffed

$23- 2 Canadian Dollars (1965- AU, 1958- AU)
    -Gabe
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    pm sent to loro1rojo
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    TTT
    Becky
  • VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SOLD THANKS! image

<< <i>some have spots >>

proof that they are authentic image

Quickly gone.
    Yesterday's bargains.

TTT.
  • USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I am interested in:

TODAY'S Offerings.
    Quick.... PM's 2 x 1/10 Gold Maples, 1x 1/10th AGE all three at $435. 1 Roll BU ASE's $480. 1x silver 2 ounce round $45. All for $900 shipped. For the Quick and qualified. Offers considered on individual items. PP gift only.

Thank you.

I sent you a PM, thank you.
    USA Soccer.. You have to turn on your PM function.... Welcome to the boards!
    sold. Great time to buy and sell PMs
    TTT.. USA Soccer.. Your PM is off again...

USASoccer Email me at gploof@comcast.net

Seems PM is down.image
  • FSHO 25th Anniversary Canadian .9999 silver rounds
    these are similar in status to our American Silver eagles
    started in 1988, nice looking silver with a large 25 over the maple leaf while the obv has her Majesty.
    I cannot do pics because I just got a new laptop and I have to get a digital camera to do pics...I use to do a floppy disk camera but this windows 8.1 does not let me do that anymore...I will try and do pics tomorrow Friday 12.13.13
    the silver coins are $28ea or a roll of 25 for $650 or make me an offer...the full roll comes with free shipping while the 1-12 is $4.95, 13-24 shipping is $6.95, and a full roll is free
    many references available on request
    aps
  • *** WANT TO BUY *** NGC Certified Gem Uncirculated Silver Brittania. The particular coin is the 2013 exclusive lable Britannia distributed by MCM (now out of stock) and is the primary one I am interested in. There was an early release lable also that I would be interested in as well. Will take other years also. PM me your best price. PAYPAL gift payment or money order, your choice ....... Thanks

Condor
  • vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    gone
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    Looking to buy any type of 1 oz silver Engelhard bars. Any quantity. I am located in Canada. PM me with quantity and asking price. Thanks.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • joefrojoefro Posts: 1,872 ✭✭
    Want to BUY:

1/10 or 1/20 oz 2013 Proof Gold Libertads. Graded or ungraded.
    Lincoln Cent & Libertad Collector
  • LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1oz Gold Engelhard FS on the BST

Please have a look

It's all about what the people want...

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    other silver coming soon.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    Sold
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny

<< <i>SOLD THANKS! image >>

RECEIVED, THANKS! image

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,399 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTT before it falls off the front page. I don't see much for sale here at current prices.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭

<< <i>TTT before it falls off the front page. I don't see much for sale here at current prices.image >>

Becky
  • VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭
    Bump back to the first page.
    I've PMed loro1rojo twice now (first time on Dec 7). No response either time.

• << <i>I've PMed loro1rojo twice now (first time on Dec 7). No response either time. >>

I pm'd him 15 min after he posted and never received a response.
    gone
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
    I had a great transaction with Metalsman!
    Message to Metalsman sent.
    SOLD

Let's see if this will sell before December ends. Buy the dip!

90% for sale at 16x face.

1 roll of Washington Quarters
    1 roll of Kennedy Halves

SOLD plus shipping at cost ($5).

Payment via PPG preferred.
    TTT. Updates.
    $11.10 FV Mercs + $1.5 FV Walkers + $0.50 Face Kennedy 90% - 16.5X Face = $216

2 1921 Morgans (1 is AU/BU, other is XF), 1 1884-s Morgan (AU but cleaned and has sulfur residue on it. Looks like an AT experiment gone bad) and 1 1922 Peace - junk - $76

$3 FV 40% Kennedy - $17

1981 1/10 Gold Krug - $125

Total = $434 shipped. No fee payment or you eat the fee.

Plenty of references available!