Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

80 card sub. All should have bettered my registry sets. One did

One card out of 80. The rest didn't beat 'em. 500 err sumthin grading fees. The funny thing is, am happy !

Comments

• Options
    holy horrible can i see some scans of the cards, thats an expensive submission

what grades were you hoping for ?
  • Options
    SmokieSmokie Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    What year did you Sub?
  • Options
    A couple years - 76 and 77 topps football, 74 topps basketball and various others. Not saying it was bad but got whomped - all cards either tied or got a grade lower than I needed. I'm not close in completion for any of these so I'll just keep trying image
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    bunt- Keep trying as the reward when finished is much more satisfying. You might want to post on the BST board what cards you are looking for and what cards you want to sell. The card that was an upgrade might be a pop 1 PSA 9 or 10 which could be worth the $500 so this could have been a very big invoice for you.
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    cards651cards651 Posts: 665 ✭✭
    I have done that. Don't feel bad. '74 basketball is very tough. '76 FB can be tricky as well. Assuming about $6 per card grading, you can almost always get at least $3 or $4 for graded cards from those years. Softens the blow a bit. - Kevin M.