ProSet Superstars Musicards

Comments

• Options
    Uh oh. Long haired freaky people.
  • Options
    Those Zakk Wylde's are awesome!
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    I've got a bunch of these cards. Almost chucked 'em a couple weeks ago in a cleaning binge, but decided to hold 'em. Is there any value/market for these?
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options
    buntbunt Posts: 625
    Only sentimental value and no market Chuck away image I'm just a big guitar fan.
  • Options

Good cards bunt!

vintagefun,

Maybe not a lot of value now, but neither was there in 81 Topps Montana and star hockey and basketball cards from the 70s and 80s until 1989 or so and people realized how undervalued they were.

1991 Proset Musicards has many superstars who are known worldwide and in many cases it is either the performers only mainstream card or one of only a few. Names like Cher, Hornsby, Hall and Oats, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Richard Marx, Cheap Trick, Fleetwood Mac, Elton John, Bryan Adams, Journey etc. to just name a few. Yes, there were a lot of the cards made, but that is also true of the 1981 Topps Montana, 82 Topps Ripken, 89 Score Sanders, etc.

I am obviously a big fan of these cards! They are definitely undercollected, and in fact, it appears I am the only person who has started a Registry set of these cards!

JJacks
    Always buying music cards of artists I like! PSA or raw! Esp want PSA 10s 1991 Musicards Marx, Elton, Bryan Adams, etc. And 92/93 Country Gold AJ, Clint Black, Tim McGraw PSA 10s
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Nice Point. I have a hard time chucking anything anyway. Might be worth spinning through them again, just to set some of the stronger names aside.

Thanks guys.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Options

I actually the Kiss cards and a few other cards in this set graded.