Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Check out my Shutterfly Photobook of my Favorite Collection Highlights!

I took advantage of an offer from Shutterfly for a free photobook to showcase some of my favorite pieces from my collection. It actually cost me about $8 for shipping and handling but still well worth it for the quality. It makes for a nice coffee table display. I highly recommend it.

Comments

• Options
    Loyalty32Loyalty32 Posts: 497 ✭✭✭
    Interesting idea. My wife and I have 4 or 5 of those filled with pictures of our little girl.

Thanks
    Craig
  • Options
    CWCW Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭
    Great idea! Looks very cool -- I like some of the page headers as well... "Power Hitter / Power Pitcher" .... nice!
  • Options
    divecchiadivecchia Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a really awesome idea!!!

Beautiful cards by the way. imageimage

Donato
    Hobbyist & Collector (not an investor).
    Donato's Complete US Type Set ---- Donato's Dansco 7070 Modified Type Set ---- Donato's Basic U.S. Coin Design Set

Successful transactions: Shrub68 (Jim), MWallace (Mike)
  • Options
    gemint, that's awesome!

I purchased a laptop at Best Buy about 6 months ago, and it included a coupon for a free Shutterfly. I didn't really understand what Shutterfly was and didn't bother with it.

I need to check if the coupon is still valid because that book you made is ridiculously cool.

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>gemint, that's awesome!

I purchased a laptop at Best Buy about 6 months ago, and it included a coupon for a free Shutterfly. I didn't really understand what Shutterfly was and didn't bother with it.

I need to check if the coupon is still valid because that book you made is ridiculously cool. >>

If your coupon is expired, call Shutterfly. Chances are that they'll extend it for you.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome!
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya John

Your book is stunning - what a great idea! On the coffee table.

It goes without saying that your collection is superb - but why not say it. The best!

And last, have a Happy Thanksgiving.

I like it!
    Mike
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome, John! Have to check into that!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    TJMACTJMAC Posts: 864 ✭✭
    Great idea and beautiful cards. I love when people find interesting ways to show off their collection.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    Very creative. Great collection.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    That is very cool, and a great way to enjoy your collection all the time!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the compliments. The scans of the photos don't do the book justice. It really presents well. I wanted to take photos of the pages rather than the soft copy file used to create it to give everyone the sense of what the book looks like. Electronic images are great but there's still a place in this world for good old fashion hard copy books!