Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Been gone forever.... I'm back

Hello board....!

I have been gone a long time. I spent the last few years building a business, then selling it. Spent a year on the USA Adventure racing team... competed at the 2011 World Championships, Spent another 3 years building another business and its going quite well....

Now, I'm ready to get back to the hobby. I miss my cards and the knowledge of this board. In the past I built a 1963 Post cereal set, 1961 Topps baseball set, 1957 Topps Baseball, 1981, 1982 Donruss Golf sets and still have and work on my McGwire Master set.

Today I focus mostly on my "raw" sets rather than the PSA graded (except for the McGwire). I really miss building the 1963 Post cereal PSA set, I had a great set but was forced to sell to fund a business venture. I am now building a raw set to satisfy my urge. I look forward to the many long days...and nights reading this board and all that is has to offer.

For now I will be working slowly on my McGwire PSA sets as well as my 1957 topps and 1963 post raw sets.

Until later..... Cheers

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you are on a roll!

Welcome back image
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For now I will be working slowly on my McGwire PSA sets as well as my 1957 topps and 1963 post raw sets. >>

Welcome back Dave!

Good luck with your sets. I'm looking forward to your acquisition posts. image
    Mike
  • Options
    262Runner262Runner Posts: 606 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Stone, been a few years but glad to see you are still here!

Collecting all cards - Gus Zernial
    Post Cereal both raw and PSA Graded (1961-1963)

• Options
    dytch2220dytch2220 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Look forward to hearing from you.
    The N8 Collection: PSA Registry Sets & Showcases
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back and good luck.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, it seems that we all take a break once in while!!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    welcome back
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started