Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2001 FLEER 93 Jeter Auto

Anyone know what the 2001 FLEER 93 Derek Jeter autograph card is worth?
I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more

Comments

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Raw, I wouldnt pay anything over 160.00 for it though some have sold for considerably more but then there are some that have sold for less.
  • Options
    Well in that case...I have a VERY nice one for sale. I'm adding a Mariano Rivera Fleer 2004 Insider Autograph . Any offers?
    I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
    Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more
  • Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    I sold a BGS 9 via ebay for 300+ this year.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Well in that case...I have a VERY nice one for sale. I'm adding a Mariano Rivera Fleer 2004 Insider Autograph . Any offers? >>

I think you need to post PICTURES of the fronts and backs if you want any serious offers.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Well in that case...I have a VERY nice one for sale. I'm adding a Mariano Rivera Fleer 2004 Insider Autograph . Any offers? >>

I think you need to post PICTURES of the fronts and backs if you want any serious offers. >>

+1
  • Options
    Pictures? Where did all the trust go? B) Kidding, I'll get some pics up tomorrow for everyone. I have a pretty decent lot of cards going on the block. I'll get everything up for you tomorrow.
  • Options
    I hope I can remember how to do this...anyway here are some scans. Most of what you see is still available. Just let me know what you're interested in. image

pics
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    I re-scanned the cards for a better look. Again It's been a while since I have been on and I'm trying to learn how to post the pics again. Thanks for your patience. I'll be adding a lot of the stuff I have up for sale.

pic
  • Options
    Here are my Jeter Auto's I got personally in 1994 for comparison sake (I believe that was the year). He was at the AZ Fall League the year after Piazza. I was 14 and bought a season pass. We went to games 3-4 times a week and I would by every minor and Bowman cards of all the players I could find, put 10 cards in notebooks with photo corner slips and have them sign all 10 each game. I must have had 30 Jeter autos. I even had a ton of his SP RC auto'd, but sold them to a local card shop just befoe ARod signed with them. I gave a ton away to my friends and family who were huge yankee fans. I wish I would have kept at least one of the SP autos, but I had just turned 21 and needed the beer money image. Anyways, here are a few I kept. I also have his auto on a bunch of Fall League programs and Helmets.

imageimageimageimage