Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Topps baseball cards on MLB tickets

Anyone familiar with these? At some point around 08 or 09, Topps began licensing their current year base cards to be used in full size on the tickets to certain teams baseball games. I saw one on Ebay a few years back, but wasn't sure what it was, and passed.
Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.

Comments

• Options
    Yep...my 2008 Tigers season tickets feature different players for each game and look like the 2008 flagship set, with different photos.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not, I can only confirm that the Orioles didn't take part in this

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    Sorry...messed up the original scan. Like these?

• Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry...messed up the original scan. Like these?

image >>

Ah...that looks familiar. Thanks for posting. The card I remember was a Tom Glavine and the card was on the top of the ticket and was perforated so that you could remove the card. I'm curious if anyone has ever tried to get any of these graded.....and do they belong in a card registry or in a ticket registry? I'd like to add the Glavine to a master set I'm working on, but haven't seen another for sale.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.