Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Large Joe Montana PSA lot on e-bay, includes Montana Rookie

Changing my focus, I have put together a large, 38 PSA Card lot. The lot is a near complete set from 1981-1989. The missing cards are stickers that I have ready for grading and will include them. The lot includes 81 Montana Rookie PSA 8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200992554698?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks,
Doug

Comments

• Options
    3 days left!!!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>LINKY >>

Thank you, I don't know how to do that.

Doug
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Well ... here are 4 of the 38 cards!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    I might take a swing at this lot, I'm working on sets from all of the 80's and can use a few of those Joe's. The shipping of $20, does that include insurance?
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    Shipping is $20 for the lot, I will refund any amount over $20

Doug
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>The shipping of $20, does that include shipping? >>

Hey Dan ... am I missing something here or am I drunk BEFORE I have even started my Thanksgiving Eve festivities? LOL
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Lol only Turkey I have is wild turkey. Corrected now image
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    So why did this auction end??
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options

<< <i>So why did this auction end?? >>

I ended the auction after looking at the completed listings. I had no idea what they were selling for. I should of looked at the completed listings before I put the lot up for auction. I thought the lot would go for much higher. Sorry about that, but I have a lot more invested into these cards than what I'd get on e-bay.

Doug