Home Testing Forum
Options

Test

19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Yeah, Chrome gives you the option to import all your bookmarks during install, at least it did for me. Take a screenshot of the exact error you're getting next time you get it, that will help in diagnosing it, also explain the hardware setup you're using (wired, wireless, router type, provider, etc.) as it could be an underlying hardware issue causing your problems. >>

How about this??

image >>

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Comments

• Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,472 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Yeah, Chrome gives you the option to import all your bookmarks during install, at least it did for me. Take a screenshot of the exact error you're getting next time you get it, that will help in diagnosing it, also explain the hardware setup you're using (wired, wireless, router type, provider, etc.) as it could be an underlying hardware issue causing your problems. >>

How about this??

image >>

>>

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!